Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can someone please change my user name?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Gamer60, Mar 28, 2017

1. Feb 13, 2013
    Could someone tell me how to change my user name to Nomad or can someone just change it to Nomad?

Thanks
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    Hi @Gamer60, if you hover over the icon in the top right corner that has your name, at the bottom it says "Username Change" on the right. You're able to change your name once on your own.
  3. Feb 13, 2013
    Hey @Kyro is there anyway I can have the user name "Nomad"? I see that someone else from a while back has it and that user is banned.
  4. Apr 26, 2015
    oh I thought he was ban for edging on the servers.
  6. Apr 26, 2015
    A ban on the servers doesn't equate an automatic ban on the forums unless under certain conditions.
  7. Feb 13, 2013
    I see. So unless the user deletes his account, no one can have the username?
    Post Merged, Mar 28, 2017
    I should have changed my name to "Nomad [US]". Idk why I used the 60.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    If it's an available username we can change it for you. Would you prefer "Nomad [US]" or something else?
  9. Feb 13, 2013
    "Nomad [US]" is fine unless i can have a crown Emoji added to it instead of the US.
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Can't do crown emoji (forum software ignores it). You're all set as "Nomad [US]".
    • Like Like x 2
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Feb 13, 2013