Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can someone Update the UnPanic illegal spots?

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Rush, Apr 19, 2011

1. Dec 6, 2010
    Is the Roof illegal now? I've been playing that roof all last week with no hassles.

I have to respect admins telling me to get down, that's fine, but at least be consistant enough to put it on the list please...

PS We all know some admins have a different way of running their shift, so consider that too...I just feel like it's making shit up as you go if you don't post it as illegal.
  2. Jan 30, 2011
    Also another area inside a billboard, not sure if that is already on the list or not. (haven't seen it)
  3. Dec 17, 2010
    Whoever was saying that is wrong. If you mean behind the bilboard, by the hidden box, then yes that spot is illegal. But the roof on the middle building is not.
  4. Feb 15, 2011
    Some admins/player don't use their common sense and don't seem to know the definition of a ledge/crouch spot yet...
    Also some new admins are not enforcing it properly because they don't know yet it is illegal :S

I guess they don't like to read forums topic about server rules..! :wacko:
  5. Dec 6, 2010
    Heres the spot in question

Theres a boost, but you can boost zombies FROM BOTH SIDES to get campers!

That middle roof should be illegal by the same logic then because you have to crouch to get up on the box, use the ladder, and make it to the middle roof.

Then some admins want to BAN for knifing zombies across the map... isn't that an issue with zombie skins?
  6. Dec 17, 2010
    Inside the billboard is not illegal, I don't know why people are complaining about that spot, because regular players can still get to that spot.
  7. Dec 17, 2010
    Yea that spot is legal, you can camp it. Its not a ledge and theres a pipe to get up there, and a vendi on the other side to use to get up there.
  8. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Thanks again now I know Harveys full of shit this time : )

Bad Harvey, Bad Chodda!!!!

9. Dec 7, 2010
    I never said that part of the roof was illegal... :blink:

Top of the roof where the billboard's located is illegal.

There are only 3 spots on that map that is illegal:
    1. In the white truck.
    2. Top of the roof of the billboard.
    3. Inside the tubes.

Thats it.
  10. Oct 10, 2010
    i did a pF version of this map,
    but you guys ignored me
  11. Jun 4, 2006
    Did you PM one of the staff? We don't always see every single post on the forum, a lot of shit gets buried or lost in semi-related threads (for example, an admin saying they bought admin by posting about it in the middle of another admin purchase thread :razz:inch:smile:.

Also, about illegal spots - pretty sure this is mainly Josh's ordeal. He setup the pages for it so please, everyone, feel free to PM him anything in regards to illegal maps. He could use a break from portal / rift anyway. :thumbsup: