Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can we get some admins? pure hatred

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Army pro vision, May 6, 2017

1. May 6, 2017

Zm server mod server

We have guys telling other army personnel/military people that they hope they die the next day, that they take a round to the face when they're on a convoy or in the field , etc etc.
    Just pure hatered but guarantee 100% if I was in front of these guys they wouldn't be saying shit.

Mikeyo is one of them right now on the zombie server, and Gala.

Makes my blood boil when people say shit so ridiculous as that

-Vision
    Post Merged, May 6, 2017
    eh me and my other army buddy left, he rarely gets on counterstrike so I showed him the server I always go to Zm_ server but these guys were talking shit so we both left.... Not the best feeling in the world but if admins were available it'd of helped.
  2. Apr 26, 2015
    I hopped on a little late to help. If you have conflicts with a player you can !sm them and ignore any messages that appear. Which also I'd still be up for !sm muting voice and chat messages from targeted players.

Edit: Looking at his chat log just looks like mild insults really over a 10 minute period (assuming everything that he was saying to you was in chat). Which I think would have been pretty easy to ignore.
    Kyro, May 6, 2017 Last edited by Kyro, May 6, 2017
  3. Mar 26, 2012
    Thank you for your service to your country.

We will only enforce things that are against the rules. What you were describing doesn't sound like it is against the rules, so an admin should only encourage you to use !sm to mute them for yourself or to ignore it.