Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Implemented <- Can we get some prefixes on the illegal spots threads?

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Seeker, Apr 22, 2014

1. Jan 21, 2011
    When a thread is posted it should default to 'Pending' like the admin abuse threads. An @LSA can then change it to 'Illegal' or 'Legal' based on the final decision.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Like this idea. I say we add it. :thumbsup:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 7, 2012
        That'd be a good idea. It'd make searching for previously-suggested and rejected illegal spots easier.
      • Apr 24, 2012
      • Aug 7, 2012
        So people who are submitting illegal spot requests can check the previous requests for that map to see if they were already rejected.
      • Apr 24, 2012
        It's not that hard already to see if they are rejected.
      • Jan 21, 2011
        Why not? It can simplify things greatly and perhaps save people time. All they have to to is look at the prefix and the OP to know what happened in the thread.
      • Apr 24, 2012
        I guess your right. For the people who cannot simply see recent threads. :thumbsup:
      • May 31, 2012
        Some threads aren't attended to immediately. Each of these LSA and management members are doing this voluntarily and may not be able to get to the thread while it's "recent". I have seen threads in the past that have been left without a fully committed answer. I am certain that a tag will make it very easy to look at the list and see which are still pending and which still need attention. I think this is a good idea and I can't think of any consequences to such an upgrade besides the work to initialize the upgrade (is it difficult to do? I don't know).

+ support

(small note: I don't understand why people clicked 'disagree' on the 2nd post - not OP - and then not even respond to the thread or say why they disagree. I hate it when people do that to me and I highly frown upon it when it's done to others.)
        • Like Like x 1
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012

:heart:

I support the idea though. It would help LSA's to remember what ones have been taken care of as well, and which have not.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Jun 4, 2006
            Implemented. "Spot Pending" prefixes are now the default, and any LSA+ can set them to "Legal" or "Illegal". Now we just need to go through the current list of threads and throw prefixes on them.
            • Like Like x 4
            • Winner Winner x 3
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Aug 7, 2012
            • Dec 17, 2007
            • Feb 3, 2012
            • Feb 11, 2012