Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can you believe this?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tom Selleck, Jul 17, 2012

1. Jun 4, 2012
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Apr 7, 2012
    • May 14, 2012
    • Jan 21, 2011
      They're discriminating against cyborgs. This is completely unacceptable.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 1, 2011
      • Nov 11, 2011
      • Jun 3, 2012
        [IMG]
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          In all seriousness, even if recording inside of a McDonald's isn't allowed, they aren't allowed to assault him in any way. Shit like this at these big chain restaurants have been happening quite a bit lately, and the victims have just been tossed to the curb because of these big-shot corporate lawyers.
        • Apr 9, 2012
          Lol never heard of a cyborg... Looks like complete crap to me honestly. It would have been cooler if there were all wires and tubes attached into his brain for a complete control of the computer controlling his brain, but that photo and video thingy looks pretty horrible to me. The only thing I would think of him when I would see him is that he intentionally tries to scare children x) Or even adults, don't know. Anyhow attacking on him like that is pretty unprofessional and absolutely not the way to threat your customers. I do not expect anything else from McDonalds, which have disgusting hamburgers anyway (You are better off eating Bicky Burgers :razz:).
        • Oct 27, 2010
          I know this sounds mean but that guy looks like a giant jackass. I'd bet anything that he tried to escalate the situation himself.
        • Jul 6, 2012