Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can you watch these without tearing up?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Hogey, Aug 14, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    Of course these are sad, but what is the point of showing people these? Nobody wants their day to down.

Just my opinion.
  2. Jan 27, 2011

Edit: damnit brett i wanted to be first!
  3. May 30, 2012
    I agree with Brett, this is sadly and should not really be on the forum because it can maybe broke someones day.
    I stopped at the first one, was sad... but the world is sad sometimes.
    This should get closed IMO. :quiet:
  4. Jun 4, 2006

Let's just ban all sad movies and media while we're at it too eh? News articles and fictional stories as well. Only happiness will flow through our veins! Yeah uh, don't be ridiculous. This content clearly doesn't violate any forum rules and no one is forced to watch.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Apr 7, 2012
      Why did Bambi's mom die?
      What was the point of Old Yeller?

Nothing wrong with watching something emotional.
      If you think it's going to bring your day down, you could like not click a thread that says "can you watch these without tearing up?".

via http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aR_HaHLnboA
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Well I'm just wondering why you'd go through the trouble of finding a collection of sad things to watch. This is just what I'm thinking, so don't let it ruin your thread. Somebody else may find this entertaining, but I don't. =\
      Brett, Aug 15, 2012 Last edited by Kyle, Aug 15, 2012
    • Apr 7, 2012
      Are you scared of things that might make you cry?
      I happen to enjoy feeling human, and seeing beauty in things that are sad.
      but to each his own.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Don't assume things of anybody. Biased questions cause problems. I'm simply making an opinion that is possibly shared by many others.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      brett doesnt find it interesting hogey does. are we done?
    • Jan 5, 2012
      Shit like this makes me appreciate my life and my loved ones more. Also the background music on the second video is amazing.
    • Jun 23, 2010
      The first one was the saddest IMO. Then the 2nd.
    • Jul 16, 2012
      when i saw this thread i thought it was going to be something like a man falls off a roof and lands on a bar between his legs. but the first one was the sadest. and was so true
    • Dec 30, 2011
      The last one brightens up your day though
    • May 30, 2012
      You're right about it, i am not saying "Banned" but i am saying that i am not happy to see a girl in a link going to suicide because of a problem between her and the father... i was getting sad at watching it... Maybe it was because of the first video, i stopped watching it after the first one because of the sadness, i cannot take suicide things i am getting hurt inside of it.
      Maybe should i just not comment before watching all, i don't know if the other videos actually did happen in real life but i guess so.
      It wasn't mean for a suggestion or either a close... All I did was just saying "In my opinion". :angel:
    • Dec 6, 2011
      No need for it to be closed. No need to start any drama either, we can just find our way out =P
    • Nov 14, 2010
      The 1st video and the 4th video are my favorites.
    • Aug 5, 2012
      The first one was the saddest imo. (Especially if you understand the language)
      It's in thai btw.