Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Canceled my donator subscription

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Mickey Munday, Oct 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 19, 2011
    I canceled my donator subscription today but i had already been charged for the next 2 months is it to late for the cancellation or can i get a refund?
  2. Aug 20, 2011
    I Don't know how you can be charged for the next 2 months if it's monthly unless you didn't cancel your subscription when you bought it.
  3. May 20, 2011
    Donator is $10 per 2 months. Bills the $10 in the first month I believe.
  4. Aug 19, 2011
    i didn't cancel it till today that is when the last subscription ended and new one started
  5. Aug 20, 2011
    Yes i do apologize i made a mistake. Sorry. For refunds you need to wait for a higher up to respond and it's their decision weather or not to refund you, but i hope everything goes well. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Thank you slish.
  6. May 20, 2011
    I can tell this though; that I had donator before for like a day, and wished to upgrade (to admin) by then. Ray refunded me "since I was only a donator for a day". Meaning that I didn't cancel it after 2 weeks or so. Since Ray isn't here, Brian or Kyle will have to answer this one.
  7. Jun 4, 2006

To clarify, do you wish to keep donator for the next 2 months or do you want a refund?
  8. Aug 19, 2011
    i want a refund i wont be on as much so i think it makes sense
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    Refunded. Please give it a little time to appear if it doesn't already.
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    Sorry donator diddnt work out for you. Hope you still play!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.