Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cannot connect to Minigame. (same problem as buttery)

Discussion in Help Desk started by BoB Retard BITCH!!!, Jun 13, 2012

1. Jun 10, 2012
    Ever since the 1 hour ban because of connection flooding i cant seem to join the minigame. I tried the other server u had and those were good except minigame. Its not even at my favorites and when i try to connect it just says server not responding. Is this like a permanet ban or something because it says 1 hour ban. Can i please get help?

Banlength 1 hr (Expired)
    Unban reason no reason present
    Unbanned by Admin CONSOLE
    Expires on 06-12-12 19:10
    Reason "Connection Flooding."
    Banned by Admin CONSOLE
    Banned from MiniGames :: PlagueFest.com - FastDL
    Total Bans No previous bans
    Blocked (2) BoB Retard BITCH!!!, BoB Retard BITCH!!!
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    How did you spam connect if you're a donator with a reserved slot?

@Kyle your plugin is a fucking mystery to me now.
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Can you pull connection logs? This is a bit odd.
  4. Jun 10, 2012
    I have no idea i did use reserve slot but some how i got banned and cannot join minigame or server not responding.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    I tried saying something in the last thread. I have also encountered this But i Got kicked for connection spamming while i was playing mg NOT trying to connect to anything.
  7. Jun 10, 2012
    I got banned at the same time a server crash happened also i got banned when i was in the mini game server.
    Can i get help or unbanned because i cant connect to minigame?
    just bob, Jun 13, 2012 Last edited by BoB Retard BITCH!!!, Jun 14, 2012
  8. Jun 10, 2012
    Brian can u help me or something im trying to connet to minigame but will not work.
  9. Jan 12, 2012
    @Brian seems to still be banned or whatever
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    I'm aware... we didn't unban him yet. I'm waiting on @Kyle
  11. Apr 9, 2007
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    no idea eh? butter apparently got banned while in-game too, not connecting. I'll go ahead and unban him.
  13. Jun 10, 2012
    Yo i just got banned again. For a second i could join minigame then all a sudden i tryed to join it will not work or server not responding.
  14. Jun 10, 2012
    Brian could u help me or something I cannot join minigame again
  15. Apr 9, 2007

@Brian I can't detect donors this early in the connection phase.
  16. Jun 4, 2006
    Figures... so he's just doing normal connect spam like anyone else... he should probably stop repeating the same behavior that gets him banned if this is indeed the case. :thinking:
  17. Jun 10, 2012
    Im just getting banned for no reason im not spamming connecting since i got reserved slots. I dont get whats happening with me not able to connect to minigame :[.
  18. Jun 4, 2006
    Server doesn't know that until it sends your client info and you enter the game. The plugin that's banning you checks for spam BEFORE you send your client info to the server, therefore you're still doing something to warrant the bans. What are you doing when you get banned?
  19. Jun 10, 2012
    What i do when im banned is just play PF zombie escape.
  20. Jun 4, 2006

unbanned from MG again. If it happens again you're going to have to give us details as to what it was you were doing at the time of the ban.