Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

CANNOT CONNECT TO ZEPLAGUEFEST.COM

Discussion in Help Desk started by CALIVIER, Oct 5, 2012

help a brother out??

yeah :(( 4 vote(s) 80.0%
yeah :)) 1 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. May 12, 2012
    well i gues i cant connect to ze.plaguefest.com because i wan (perm) ban for flooding say_team

heeres my reason

1. i was suck on the top of the bottom tunnel in predator and was saying if someone could tele me (no one did:frown:(((()
    2. then zombies cant and i started to bust my duel pistols "pa" pa "pa pa and then i was knifed and turned into a zombie
    3. i had allready binded my (?,/) keye to say !ztele on team say so i pressed it a couple times and *poof* banned (perm)
    4. cannot connect to ze.plaguefest.com :smile:))
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Ugh. Can someone reverse this (if it is accurate), enough of this shit.
  3. Nov 29, 2010

Notes: Upon testing this on our ZM server, the server did not automatically ban me. I bound !ztele to a key and spammed it, however nothing happened. A glitch in the system maybe?
    Clam Chowder, Oct 5, 2012 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Oct 5, 2012
  4. Jan 21, 2011
    For some reason clicking unban did nothing, so I edited it to 1 minute. It should be expired.
  5. May 12, 2012
    god bless you all :smile:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))