Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cannot Find server

Discussion in Help Desk started by =pF= Buttery Blubberbrony, Jun 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 10, 2012
    Ever since i was banned for 1h due to connection overflow i cannot find or connect to any pF servers.
  2. Dec 7, 2010
    You were auto-banned for connection flooding. Since the 1 hour is up, you should be able to reconnect again. I would strongly recommend you do not spam connection requests to the servers anymore.
  3. Jun 10, 2012
    but i wasn't all i did was talk on the mic i wasn't spamming or anything... what would make it happen.
  4. Jun 4, 2006

you tried to connect to a full server via console more than 12 times in 6 seconds. This is connection flooding.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Connection flooding is when the server is full or busy and you continuously send connection requests to the server.
  6. Jun 10, 2012
    But i was banned when i was already in the server???
  7. Jun 4, 2006
  8. Dec 2, 2011
    No he was saying he was in the server playing when the supposed Connection flooding happened, I have also experienced this while just using my mic.
  9. Jun 10, 2012
    no but i cannot connect or find the minigame server the zombie server works fine. i tried to connect through !servers still didnt work
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    @Haplo pull zee logs on MG and get 2 zee bottom of zdiszzzsz

so you got disconnected for "connection overflow" eh? did anywhere in that message did it say 'banned' ? did it say 1 hour? how do you know it was 1 hour? is it listed on SB somewhere?

you just got KICKED for connection overflow, but you really did connect spam:
    [IMG]

Here's what I suspect happened. You were playing, you got kicked for connection overflow, upon trying to rejoin, server was full, so you connect spammed, got banned, then mixed the two.

So the message still stands, don't spam connect.
  11. Jun 10, 2012
  12. Jun 4, 2006
    We answered exactly what that was a few posts up... or are you not asking what "connection flooding" is?

At any rate I've unbanned you. If it happens again I won't unban you.
  13. Oct 20, 2011
    before he made this post, he had originally asked me about the ban and i went and looked at it and told him it was 1 hour and that it had expired
  14. Jun 4, 2006
    I can see how he got confused, it's all good now. Gonna lock this as he's in MG talkin' away... dude talks a lot.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.