Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cannot wait until pistons are added

Discussion in Minecraft started by ablanantanalba, Jun 5, 2011

1. Apr 13, 2011
    Once notch adds pistons, you will be able to make infinitely long cobblestone walls without any effort on your part.

Picture related:
    [IMG]

Hypothetically, you would be able to construct whole buildings AUTOMAGICALLY by using a system of pistons running like a machine.

I'm so stoked.
  2. Feb 12, 2011
  3. Sep 26, 2010
    I'd want an addition of a water diving suit because it would make carving out the ocean floor hella easier :wub:

P.S. screw your 92% I've got a 50% better chance of doing something other than play MC for hours
  4. Aug 13, 2010
  5. Apr 13, 2011
    Fuck mods, this needs to be a real part of the game.
    All my mods always break after every fucking update and it's quite frankly bullshit.
  6. Aug 13, 2010
    Stop complaining. Notch has a shitton of work to do.

It's not that hard to just redownload the modloader and mods.
  7. Dec 28, 2010
    play fair or die dont download mods and play its no more fun anymore
  8. Aug 13, 2010
    That's why you don't download mods that give you an advantage.
  9. Dec 28, 2010
    why i dont use mods for anything not even the monster one. mods is just a tool to make you more happyer its not going to challange you since you never die and 1 hit kills. what the point of the game.
  10. Apr 13, 2011
    notch doesn't do jack shit. he's been spending all his time porting minecraft to android and adding useless blocks that nobody except supernerds use (redstone repeaters).

he just needs to make the game open source already
  11. Feb 12, 2011
    Agreed, HOW can he have enough time if he has to take vacations every week!