Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not a Bug Can't cancel subscription on forum when I've already cancelled it on Paypal

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by Beggar So, Jun 7, 2014

1. Jan 5, 2014

Basically, I want to cancel my donator subscription because I was considering buying admin. Thing is, I cancelled the PayPal subscription right after I bought donator. So whenever I try to cancel the subscription on the forum, it takes me to PayPal saying it's not a valid subscription since I already canceled a month ago. Thanks :wink:
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    I think you cancelled the subscription so it doesn't charge you again next month. You can still upgrade to admin.
  3. Jan 5, 2014
    Unfortunately, in the account upgrades page, there's no option to purchase admin. Only downgrading from donator status. :shutmouth:

Sorry, I should've included screenshots. So I click "Get Admin" at the top right, bringing me to the first attached picture.
    adminupgrade1

Then I click "Proceed to the next step". The only option available is to downgrade from donator.
    adminupgrade2

When I click "cancel subscription", it just leads me to a PayPal error.
    adminupgrade3

Even though I'm unsubscribed on PayPal's side, the PlagueFest website doesn't recognize it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Let's wait until someone from management can resolve this issue. Sorry for your troubles.
    • Oct 13, 2011

Check select for downgrade option, click downgrade after. Now you should be able to see admin packs.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jan 5, 2014
        Okay now I feel dumb because that totally worked. Thanks a bunch~~~
        • Funny Funny x 1