Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cant connect to ZE server??

Discussion in Help Desk started by CaNaDa, Apr 13, 2012

1. Apr 13, 2012
    Hey All,

I was just wondering as to why it keeps saying the server is not responding, although when I check server status it says their playing ze_surf??? I know I'm new to the community and to be quite honest other than walking dead this is the only other blog I have posted to lol

Anyways yea i was hoping someone could help me out :smile: Thanks in advance!!

2. Jun 4, 2006

Apparently you spammed connect a wee bit too fast. It should have expired once the hour was up but since ZE was having crash/exploit issues earlier in the day, the ban became permanent (temp local bans become perm if the server crashes while the ban is active - old shitty bug).

You should be unbanned from what I can see. Give it a try.
  3. Apr 13, 2012
    Thanks Brian,

Oh also just before I try again I just connected my account via steam and just became a donator so I just type !skins to change my skins in-game??

4. Jun 4, 2006
    That's only for the MG server, for the zombie servers type !zclass. Also note your donator perks won't be active until the map has changed.
  5. Apr 13, 2012
    Thanks for the quick response!! Have a great evening!!