Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't connect to "zego.plaguefest.com"

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by dgfv, Aug 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 21, 2012
    I deleted client registry.blob to see if it would help, this message remains identical. ??

Anyone have any idea?

] connect zego.plaguefest.com
    Connecting to public(216.245.221.139:27015) ...
    7.180: Sending UDP connect to public IP 216.245.221.139:27015
    Server using 'public' lobbies, requiring pw no, lobby id 186000053c2b522
    RememberIPAddressForLobby: lobby 186000053c2b522 from address 216.245.221.139:27015
    Unknown command "joingame"
    GameTypes: could not find matching game type "".
    CSysSessionClient: Unable to get session information from host
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    SO many people getting this. There is a recent thread of this too from today.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    @dgfv , I know you just joined the forums to post this, and I know you just bs'd a name to register to the forums to spit out a topic to try to get on our servers as quickly as possible, but you should try searching other threads first. Not only will it lower the amount of randomly spammed threads about the same topic over and over, but the fact that many people have had the same problem today, you will most likely find your answer faster than somebody could reply to this thread.

Or, you could just wait until tomorrow/a day or two once we get the bugs and glitches fixed, and raise the player slots on the server.
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jun 4, 2006
      He posted in this other thread before making this thread... not sure why he didn't just stick to the other thread since it's what the issue is about: http://plaguefest.com/threads/am-i-missing-something.11839/#post-161470

Locking this. Please continue the discussion at the link above.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.