Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't download Map: Isengard*

Discussion in Help Desk started by mathroy3, Nov 16, 2013

1. Apr 3, 2011
    Hey, first, I don't know if I should've posted this thread in the Zombie Escape forum or here. Anyway, it's been more than once that I try downloading the map ze_LOTR_Isengard_v1_5 from the ZE server. It seems to download at first, then 2 minutes later it says "Missing map maps/ze_LOTR_Isengard_v1_5.bsp, disconnecting" and yes, it disconnects me from the server. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thank you for your time!
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Mar 30, 2013
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Go to your maps folder (steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike\download\maps and delete any files in there that match that map name,then try reconnecting. Most likely you have a corrupt download of isengard that says you're missing the map.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
          In the past I've gone to the cstike folder and deleted any map file for the map that had the same problem. Then I tried downloading it again and most of the time it worked. I say most of the time because this one time it actually did not work after. Then in that case I basically resorted to Jed's suggestion.

Edit: God Dammit @Tony the Tiger!! :D !!!! you quick Canadian bastard!!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 3, 2011
            Well, the map isn't in my maps folder, I'ma try Jed's solution.

EDIT: It worked, thank you Jed and everyone else that replied! <3
            mathroy3, Nov 16, 2013 Last edited by mathroy3, Nov 16, 2013
          • Feb 3, 2012
          • Dec 27, 2012
            It's a pain in the ass when it happens but Jeds solution solves the problem 99% at least.
          • Mar 30, 2013
            It fix the problem at 100% :wink:
          • Dec 27, 2012
            • Agree Agree x 1