Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't exit zmenu items

Discussion in Help Desk started by Joshy, Dec 27, 2013

1. May 31, 2012

I have had other strange things happen in the past which I described in this thread: Bind problems.... If I use function keys to increase or decrease my volume (Fn + Up Arrow, Fn + Down Arrow) the Buy Menu and Radio Commands pop up respectively. This was never resolved. (edit: This one isn't resolved but I can live with it).

Attached Files:

Joshy, Dec 27, 2013 Last edited by Joshy, Dec 27, 2013
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    Server just hates you. Please restart your computer and reboot your modem.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      Do that everyday lol :grin: this router and modem sucks!

I forgot to mention... this has been occurring for about a week now and I haven't made any changes to my setup.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      It seems that the typical troubleshooting tips I have went over with you have not fixed your problem. Therefore I will transfer you to our Tier 2 Technical Support team. Please hold while I transfer you to the mad canadian.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        I want to complain about another thing... the ranking system... Server isn't accepting all of my kills and I've been rank whoring like mad these past few days.

• Funny Funny x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          Have you tried applying Maple Syrup to your processor as an alternative for Thermal Paste? Does your keyboard have a 0 key? Have you tried pressing F13?

I told Kyle about that a long time ago and said he had a fix/update for it, but i don't think he ever applied it. Maybe that will also solve your inability to press 0.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011

lol But in all seriousness, I've never had this issue. I'd recommend deleting (or move to a diff location temporarily) all folders in your custom downloads folder except the maps/sounds/materials and see if that fixes your issue.
          • Jun 4, 2006
            Did you only get 1 MAC-10 kill? If so someone else beat you with 2 kills.
          • Jul 14, 2010
          • Feb 27, 2012
            The 0 is whited out, meaning he can't press it. If he presses 0, nothing happens.
          • Jul 14, 2010

bind 0 slot10 is default, if you changed that, it's that, else, you cray cray.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 27, 2012
              I never noticed it was white for me, but @Joshy you could try that.
            • May 31, 2012
              edit: Deleted a shit ton of folders and changed all my binds :laugh: can't tell which update resolved it but it works now which is all that matters to me. RESOLVED. Thanks. Still curious about the ranking problem lol.

That person should have at least gotten a ribbon (according to the stats nobody got it). Since nobody got the ribbon it's a proof by contradiction that something is wrong.
            • Mar 30, 2013
              I had this problem after i did a bind using the 0

To resolve the problem, I typed:
              bind 0 "slot10"

Why would you delete all folders, since the only folder that can change config of your game is cfg (which is in C: ProgramFiles/Steam/SteamApps/common/Counter-Strike:Source/cstrike).