Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't find or connect to pF zombie escape.

Discussion in Help Desk started by Jebus, Jan 14, 2012

1. May 11, 2011
    I was console banned 2 days ago after the server restart and I made the mistake of console flooding. The ban was lifted, and everything went back to normal. Yesterday I purchased Donator and was having no problems. This morning the zombie escape server is not showing up in my favorites or history. Also when I try to connect in console it fails to connect. Am i doing something wrong? I searched both my IP and Steam Id in source bans and nothing came up. I am able to connect to all the other servers without a problem. I have also done the restart of router, switch and the like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS sorry for all the hassle lately..
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    Kyle I'm starting to hate your plugin.

@Jebus, unbanned. It was a local IP ban, hence the server not showing and no bans in SB. Hopefully this won't be an issue anymore as you've got a reserve slot now. Short of donator, don't spam connect to the server. 12 times in 6 seconds = ban for an hour, and if the server goes down during that ban, it becomes permanent. Not a very nice glitch.
  3. Aug 18, 2006
    Indeed. We need to raise the tolerance for it. :mellow:
  4. May 11, 2011

Thanks so much for your help again.. I didnt mean to console flood hopefully I wont be a bother anymore. :thumbsup:
  5. Apr 9, 2007
    :confused: Valve wants it this way.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    I don't think valve would mind if it were oh I don't know.. 8 in 12? anything really would probably help suffice the amount of shitty bans it does.
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    I guess i dont get why players are connect spamming anyways? I mean there really isnt a reason for that... (auto-join, anyone?, donator reserve slots)