Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't find or connect to pF!

Discussion in Help Desk started by EvilCuisine, Jan 10, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 19, 2011
    This started happening a couple of days ago, I was disconnected from the limited zombie mod server. I tried to join back by using the console, but it wouldn't let me. I also tried to find the server on my favorites, but it just disappeared! The funny thing is I tried going on the unlimited ammo server when I was disconnected, and it said I was banned. Now I am not banned on the unlimited ammo server, but I still can't find nor connect to this server. Any ideas on how to fix this problem. Maybe I'm banned?
  2. Aug 18, 2006

Try restarting your computer, modem, and router if you can't see the servers. And what's your SteamID? I'll check your ban record.
  3. Nov 19, 2011

I also already tried doing those things...
  4. Nov 19, 2011
  5. Feb 21, 2007
    well you have been banned (by searching ur IP) previously for connection flooding.... did u do something like this again?
  6. Nov 19, 2011
    Connection flooding? I have no idea what that is. The only times I have been banned was for griefing and mic spamming.
  7. Feb 18, 2011
  8. Nov 19, 2011
    I tried tying connection flooding on google, but I didn't find out what it meant.
  9. Nov 14, 2010
    It's when you try to connect to a server, over and over and over. Sometimes people manually do it, especially when they're mad when they get banned for something. Just sayin'.
  10. Nov 19, 2011
    Ah yes, I have spammed the join game button alot, since I was always been kicked for a donator. Does this mean I will never be able to go back to the server. I honestly meant no harm.
  11. Nov 14, 2010
    You should only be banned for one hour after the incident. If you're still banned, let Brian, Ray, Josh, or Kyle know in a private message.
  12. Nov 19, 2011
    I don't know if I am banned though. I have checked the source bans, and I haven't been banned for anything.
  13. Nov 14, 2010
  14. Nov 14, 2010
    Apparently, when you were banned, the server crashed, which for some reason glitches a ban to a perm ban. It can only be removed by someone with root access, I'm assuming. So You're going to have to wait this one out, or contact one of those people (especially Kyle) in a private message to investigate it.
  18. Feb 21, 2007
    have you tried manually connecting to all the servers, like by typing in console:

connect zm.plaguefest.com
    connect ze.plaguefest.com
    connect mg.plaguefest.com
  19. Jul 19, 2011
    eh.. i hope u stay banned. Pf would do better without ur trolling and immaturity.
  20. Feb 1, 2011
    How rude and unnecessary - keep your personal beefs to yourself. The forums would do better without comments like these.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.