Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

cant join zombie server

Discussion in Help Desk started by sup, Jan 1, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 30, 2012
    Can someone that is an admin add me on skype so i can explain what happend at the first place and se if you can help me so i can joi the server!

Ty
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Why can't you just post your problem here?
    Post Merged, Jan 1, 2013
    Why can't you just post your problem here?
  3. Dec 30, 2012
    because im swedish and i am 15 years old and i dont think that you will understand exactly what i meen if i write instead of saying it in skype!
  4. Mar 29, 2012
    Are you playing the cracked version of css?
  5. Dec 30, 2012
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Jul 1, 2010
      Your English seems perfectly fine in text and you should be able to explain your problem.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 30, 2012

for about 2 days ago me and my friend was playing at your zombie server as usual. But my friend pressed my "p" buttom. It´s where I press when i want to restart a brush round. And i got banned for that (ofc). I happened to press there a few weeks ago and later i wrote it in protest a ban and i got unbanned. But now when i write my ip it stands that i have to use a valid steam id...

So, if andy of you guys understod that please help me!

STEAM_0:1:28829170 if any admin can se me in your ban list
      • Aug 18, 2006
        What command is "p" binded to? Did you press it multiple times? It looks like you were banned in the past for spamming "timeleft"...
      • Dec 30, 2012
        Post Merged, Jan 1, 2013
        and now I even cant se the server in my favorite list and server lsit in css
      • Sep 25, 2010
        Code:
        connect ze.plaguefest.com

and let us know what console says to you.
      • Dec 30, 2012
      • Jun 18, 2012
        The server has probably banned/blocked you for flooding a command, it happens more often. I also had it in the past and got the same message. I think if anyone tags Brian or Kyle the two of those can easily fix it? (I woludn't dare to tag them cause they'll burn me with their ethernal vengeance.)
      • Mar 12, 2008

Maybe you did something wrong and pressed a macro spam bind and the server auto-banned you.

EDIT: I know it's an old ban. Used for reference.
        Taters, Jan 1, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Jan 1, 2013
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Wait for a root to look into it, but I suggest you go ahead and unbind whatever you have "p" set to, not sure you'll get a 4th chance.
      • Dec 30, 2012
        the brush script change the hole server settings so it mayby changes 20 setting! so thats the spam!

can some high admin try to fix this problem! i miss the server
      • May 14, 2011
        Oh I see what he did. He has a script bound to a key that fires of quite a few commands to complete it. This makes the server think it is being flooded and he got banned.

But yeah you should never have a key that does something complicated (even admin commands) bound to a key that you use to type. Use your Num Pad or the F keys on top for important binds like that.
      • Dec 30, 2012
        can you un ban me so i can join the server again?
      • Oct 29, 2010
        • Apr 9, 2007
          I'm actually very confused by the whole thread. Someone P'd Sup, and now he can't see the server. While he's possibly IP Banned, I don't really get how we're supposed to help him with no provided information.
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.