Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't play CSS for now (2 months passed).... xP oh well.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by xDungeonKittyxッ, Sep 30, 2013

1. Mar 7, 2012
    Everyone have their own business in real life. Me.. eh, I haven't been on pF servers lately because Life is too short and Life is too long. :l I'm just busy facing reality right in the face with personal affairs, school, and so on. I bet no one missing me because I'm really shy and quiet person. XD I'm just saying. Well, suck for me anyway. I don't know how long I can be back here.... T. T Last time I played pF server Zombie Mod was like 2 month ago. I still remember @Jed told me that all server admins to have pF tag in their name which is my last time on pF servers. Well, I haven't get the chance to explain why I don't have pF tag in my name to Jed. That time is ridiculous. Reasons: My boyfriend removed pF tag and he locked me out of my account. Lesson: Don't let unimportant things distract you from Reality. Karma will get you because Karma got me back for ignoring my boyfriend. Damn it.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Sep 22, 2010
      Ok first off... that sucks, secondly, we need to at least ensure that the subscription isn't still going. And third you will be welcome'd back any time.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Aug 12, 2012
        Ya I'm kinda of in the same situation as well, although I checking in on the forums time by time and hop on ZE once in awhile

But most importantly, handle your life situation first and when everything seems settle you can always come back to gaming.
        • Like Like x 2
        • Dec 27, 2012
          As stated above, always prioritize life before anything else. What makes you think that no one will miss you just because you are shy and quiet? There are more than just you who are just that, there's nothing wrong with being shy or quiet. Might be more difficult to interact with people but that is a problem we all have, more or less. And, as like akademikz said, you're always welcome back should you have the opportunity.

Hope things will work out just fine for you.:smile:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Jun 19, 2013
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Jan 3, 2013
              Well good luck. Hope everything works out, and to see you back soon.
            • Feb 3, 2012
            • Feb 8, 2013
            • Feb 21, 2007
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Well Damn that sucks hope you sort out your life issues and can find the time to play once there settled
              • Mar 7, 2012
                Bad habits, sorry. I'll admit that I kinda hate my life but it's just too difficult to live in those situations. Sigh.... :/ I still have self doubts which I have some bad habit thinking about negative thoughts about myself. I'm just getting tired of my life... and also myself too.