Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't see objects on several maps

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Legolas, Jun 8, 2014

1. Jan 11, 2014
    Hi everyone , as the title says I am having trouble seeing certain objects on certain maps. Earlier today i was playing ze_Survivors and i realized that i could not see the barrels that healed players, all i saw was the flame and the shadow of the barrel on the ground. With that being said, on one level i could not see the helicopter or the pick up trucks. On ze_Strange_escape I could not see the ladders in the beginning of the level nor some stair cases. I deleted and reinstalled the maps but that doesn't seem to work. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    it because you put you ready for convoy so map cast spell on you
  3. May 31, 2012
    Try to close the game, reopen it and load up the map(s) with the game being clean-o. Probably you'll be able to see them, since they are models ported over from other source games that might collide with models you've already loaded. Something similar should happen to you on ze_thousand_steps. If, even when the game has just been started, you can't see them, you should perhaps check your video options and change the model quality to something higher (if your computer can handle it).
  4. Jan 30, 2013
    Make sure your not telling css to run with dx8. Both the maps you listed have issues with props not rendering on 8 as I've had that happen to me in those maps on anything under dxlevel 90.
    Also, Verify your game cache/files too. Cant hurt.