Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Can't see the ZM server

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by GiGaBiTe, Mar 28, 2009

1. Mar 26, 2009
    I haven't been able to see the ZM server on the server list since I was banned by the two idiots yesterday. Since gametracker reports that the server is online and that people have been playing on it, it has lead me to believe one of two things:

1) Some sort of network outage. This is unlikely due to the fact I can see over 10,000 other servers in the server list, both local and long distances away. I can also ping the server:

[IMG]

And get a respectable ping from it without timing out.

2) The more likely reason, I got IP banned by the server and it's refusing connections from me trying to connect to it, thus not showing up in the server browser.

I'd like to be able to play on your server because it is one of the few that isn't full of idiots or bots, but if I'm not allowed to, I'll go away.

EDIT: I just confirmed that I'm IP banned by the server from the console output of manually trying to connect:

Code:
    Connecting to 75.126.6.114:27015...
    Banned by server

Retrying 75.126.6.114:27015...
    Banned by server

Banned by server

Banned by server
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    Mani Admin Plugin: Unbanned [24.27.x.xx], no confirmation possible

You *should* be unbanned now, way to go Retslag!