Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Capital Steez

Discussion in Music started by Capital Steez, Jan 20, 2015

1. Dec 30, 2014
    Yeah my name is Capital Steez but did you know that Capital Steez is a rapper? If yes, then you are awesome! If not, well then you're still awesome but I shall inform you. :wink: Capital steez was really about his lyrics and was from the rap group "Pro Era" which includes Joey Badass if anyone has listened or heard of him. His songs usually had really deep meanings or messages and they were eye openers if you take the lyrics in the right way. Sadly, Capital Steez was having problems and he decided to commit suicide on December 24th by jumping off a building in Brooklyn. His last tweet on Twitter, minutes before he jumped, was "The end.". A very chilling story, in my opinion. Anyway, without further a due, here is a pretty good song with a strong message by Capital Steez.

Post Merged, Jan 20, 2015
    Also, if you like Capital Steez here is a tribute made for him, by his best friends from high school Joey Badass.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feb 1, 2011

• Like Like x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Aug 3, 2013
      • Feb 21, 2007
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Artistic Artistic x 1