Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Castrate a kid

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by AceTub, Dec 16, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nov 28, 2008
    Now that she has admin, I feel like I can't tell a joke without being muted. For example; Somebody spelled Mormon "Mormom" so I crack a couple lame jokes about it, and castrate mutes THE WHOLE server (including herself) telling us to stop bashing religions. Really? So I told him we weren't bashing it, just cracking jokes at a spelling error, and mutes me for the whole game.
    Usually I don't give a shit about what the admins do because it doesn't really affect me or it's not that drastic.
  2. Apr 9, 2007
  3. Sep 22, 2008
    You were muted because you were bashing atheists.
    I said to cut it out, but you guys wouldn't listen.
    Thus, I muted the whole server because it was getting out of hand.
    I unmuted everyone after after I reiterated my warning.
    I muted you THREE TIMES because even after my warnings you persisted to continue bashing atheism.
    Then you avoided my mute and argued about it. I told you to not avoid my mute and I'd unmute you at the end of the round, which I did.
    Some people are actually atheist. Show respect even if you don't have any for atheism.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.