Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by skateking, Oct 17, 2008

1. Jun 4, 2006
    Sorry but I don't get it at all...
  2. Feb 21, 2007
    kid wass caught smoking pot, and now his mom took his privacy away by removing his door. tis my understanding
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Slipknot is crap btw.
  4. Mar 15, 2008
    I like their new album. Psycosocial is my favorite. But they arent shit compared to a lot of other bands that are there cause they only know people.
  5. Sep 9, 2008
    Did they reattach it bk on its hinges afterwards?
  6. Mar 15, 2008
    no his dad took it out for the exact reason rets said to take away his privacy
  7. Oct 4, 2008
    wow that sucks
  8. May 25, 2008
    LOL! Funny stuff. My mom used to do this to my little sister everytime she was being bitchy. Works like a charm.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    My mom and brother got in an argument once when I was younger. This was about 10 or so years ago now I believe. Well, he ran to his room and slammed the door in my mom's face. She didn't exactly take that too well so she kicked the door right off the hinges and calmly walked in. Yeah, I guess you can say he was busted.
  10. Dec 30, 2006
    I dont get it? So your friends got caught smoking pot? Mom gets pissed digs through room finds pot stash and than takes the door off and throws it in the kitchen? Is this suppose to be a underlying joke that i don't get or what?
  11. Mar 15, 2008
    Well she found the stash. And when we came back the door was off. It was because his mom didnt trust him at all anymore. But we were still partially blazed so we were freaking out. The good thing for me and Ben was his parents weren't home so after like 20 minuets of figuring out what happened we went home. But there isn't really any joke.
  12. Aug 8, 2008
    Oh crap man! They lost their Door....
    They should Put Beads up instead.

Tsk tsk, you always hide the stash outside of the Home. Like at..Your friends Home. :wink:
  13. Mar 15, 2008
    I dont keep stashes. I just figure out a good time to buy a dimebag and just smoke it nothing left. Either that or just crash at a friends.