Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Causing much rage on BF3

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Badgriuel, Apr 22, 2012

1. Jul 20, 2010
    Soooo last night me and @AkaDemikz were playing on a certain BF3 rush server and started darting people. We started flanking the enemy steam rolling them from the sides collapsing their flanks and just bottle necking them into kill zones and I'd sneak around back and come up from behind with my darts for everyone. This led to much rage coming at me and Aka from the players we were killing. One player got so mad he took it upon himself to post on the servers forums about me.

Don't think you can shoot it fast seeing as its like a pump shotgun after each shot the bolt is pulled back to load the next round of it. It seems the glitch if you use it with an underslung rail to certain weapons to attach it. The gun gets buffs from any attachments on your main gun that its attached to from whats floating around in the forums. Although still deadly on its own like in that video that's in here.(He quoted my post about the M26 dart)

You literally do nothing but sit around exploiting that glitch all day long and you pretend like you don't know exactly what's happening? Each individual pellet gets the damage value of your main weapon, causing you to do over 400 damage a shot. This allows garbage players like you to cheat without needing to download a third party program. And the only thing more pathetic than being an unethical loser by exploiting broken game mechanics is doing it while thinking everyone who calls you out on your behavior is somehow wrong.(His post calling me out/raging)

Hey why so mad? Not my fault you kept charging at me most of my kills are at close range where even without the glitch it would still kill as shown in that video on this thread. OMG shotgun kills you at close range who'd thought that was possible. I forgot you have to aim also its not like I'm blindly shooting at people I pick my shots and make them count. QQ more I love it when players whine and cry about me killing them. I could just go engineer or support and use the 870MCS with slugs but wait you'll bitch about me sniping you with the slugs. Only player that's garbage is you good sir. I just recently started using the M26 before that I used the 870MCS, G36, and Type 88LMG along with a lot of the PDW weapons. So stop getting your panties in a bunch because you suck at the game lol. You made my night thanks for the laugh LOL(My response to him posting)
    Ahhh I love it when people rage at me for being better than them :grin:
  2. Feb 18, 2011
  3. Jul 20, 2010
    I don't :razz: Just very good at what I do on BF3 :razz:
  4. Jan 11, 2012
  6. May 14, 2011
    I didn't understand most of that but i call hakz!!
  7. Feb 18, 2011
    Yep, we are agreed, only reason Bad Girl is good at Battlefield is Hax.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 11, 2012
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Whoa rude I don't hack. Wish I had my battlereport from last night where I went 56/8
    • May 14, 2011
      We all have those mad days, and then the next day we suck again.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Ohhh I never have a suck day :razz:. I can get high kills in 80% of my games and the other 20% are just off the charts kills.

Effectively what me and Aka were doing with darts :razz:.
      • May 14, 2011
        Im a sniper and ive had moments where people rush me down a corridor and I kill every single one. i prefer to stick to longrange/vechical maps though so my score per min and kd is shit
      • Jul 20, 2010
        I first started out playing conquest non-stop now its rush non-stop since I loved rush in BC2 :razz: Should try rush out lots of fun find a 64 slot rush server :grin:
      • May 14, 2011
        Its hard to snipe in a server like that tough, i only play rush in Metro thats fun. It would be amazing if pF had a BF3 server. (If they have one you have permision to call me a fucktard)
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Whoa you can snipe in rush though not that hard :razz:. When I snipe I pull out my trusty M39EMR with ACOG and a bipod or foregirp and go to town on people.
      • May 14, 2011
        lol for my sniping i need long distance. SKS - Silencer - Bipod - x7/akog
      • Jul 20, 2010
        Well there be your problem learn to be an aggressive recon so you can do both. It's fun sniping out recons that are using bolt actions and 6x or 12x scopes with my EMR with an ACOG :razz:.
      • Jan 11, 2012
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Lol bf3 looks good except that they don't have kill streaks. That is why I do not like it.
      • May 14, 2011
        I make it harder so it takes more skill and its more rewarding to get a long range kill. As if to prove the point i use silenced glock.

@Satsukii FUUUUUUU recon is the hardest thign to do. Everyone else except for shotguns are fags.