Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Not Abuse Cavalier attitude by admin/ non-responsive to complaint

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Stickler, Jul 15, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 15, 2012
    while in 69.162.109.180:27015 (FastDL-Zombie) I complained that "1.apples" purposely got tagged and turned on the rest in the barricaded room, after I repeatedly warned him against standing next to the window (with others verifying). 'Never Again' (admin) laughed and said 'do you have a demo?', which of course I didn't since it was the first occurrence. I replied of course I didn't, so he laughed and said oh well...can't do anything about it. I said 'well, can you at least keep an eye on him since it is BS and against server rules?',..and he again laughed and said there was niothing he could do abt it.
    I realize anyone can buy admin, but really, it's rude behavior and reflects badly on plaguefest...
  2. Nov 2, 2011
    I was there, and i did not hear Never Again laughed on the mic and he just asked if you have evidence to prove it so we can take actions. Since you do not have any, then there is nothing we can do about it. We cannot enforce rules based on players complaining, if we do that this server will have 0 players because it happens all the time.
  3. Feb 14, 2012
    I didn't laugh. I asked you for a demo because I did not see it. I do not have a bad attitude everyone is innocent until proven guilty. I am not going to take action against a player based on heresay sir. If I did I would be facing an abuse thread from them. Like I told you, without proof it didn't happen and for your information I did watch him after and the incident did not repeat itself. In the future instead of yelling out the details in the voice chat use the admin chat by preceding your message with @ in the team chat to let us know when you want someone watched. You made so much noise about it he obviously stopped doing whatever he was doing assuming he was doing anything in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Jul 14, 2010
    Admins are not to ban without witnessing the player breaking the rule or proof of some sort from a witness. I don't see any abuse here nor rude behavior and so this is locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.