Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Challenge: Beat this score

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Tostie_146, Feb 28, 2013

1. Feb 28, 2013

Challenging you all to beat this score on Surf Facility Final, completely legit:smile:
    • Artistic Artistic x 1
    • Jan 27, 2011
      -3 and 5 or that yall lost 10 rounds? Im confused....:dontknow:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 8, 2012
        It's pretty obvious what to beat. No need for that stingy rival attitude toward our friends.

Wow that's is quite amazing.. Ive never seen that on pf, though they could have done it when i wasn't there. I will try the gfl server out some time!
      • Apr 12, 2012
        Damn, impressive. I'm assuming you extended at least once or twice?

Also, was it at least 35 players for all 10 rounds?
      • Feb 28, 2013
        Actually i slayed myself a few times to see how juky goes so fast on certain ramps, hence the -3, 5^^

Edit: no extend, all in the 40 minutes, the last round fell into the 0:00 time but still legit. And yes the server was about 17v17/18v18 the whole time
      • Sep 25, 2010
      • Feb 28, 2013
        No we dont have infinite ammo. We have a plugin that refills player ammo back to 800 every minute or so but you still need to reload
      • Aug 7, 2012

Come to 2013 and use v3_pre2 version.
      • Oct 29, 2010
        Surf_Facility_Final (the much shortened, very bastardized version of surf v2, complete with the tunnel hold), extremely high zombie knockback, and no !zspawn/respawn.

Not to mention they pussied out of v3_pre2 by replacing that version with the facility_final.

Very, very, very easy to win 10 straight rounds under those aforementioned circumstances.
        • Agree Agree x 1
          meeko, Feb 28, 2013 Last edited by meeko, Feb 28, 2013
        • Jun 11, 2012
          The current version on rotation is fun and gives the hope that you might win....but it's false hope due to when you reach that final hold point it becomes increasingly difficult for many players
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Shit even pF can do this on _final, and we have 60 some players most of the time. lol
        • Feb 28, 2013
          TBH i feel knockback being higher on Pf then on GFL and zombie respawn is pretty pointless in a map were 1 maybe 2 zombies die?
        • Jul 19, 2011
          You all say you can do it, and that it is "easy", but where's the solid proof? Back then when this version was in rotation, winning 2 rounds in a row would be a miracle.
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Apr 9, 2012

with just a little admin intervention...
            [IMG]
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • May 14, 2012
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Oct 29, 2010
                Nah, people quit/join/rejoin all the time while a match is in session. Every single person who joins the server late and wants to play. . .will become a zombie, greatly adding to their numbers. Plus, it's routine for humans here to kill at least six zombies per round due to the heavy fire. . .only for them to respawn. One zombie is all that's needed to destroy the fragile card tower, and each and every zombie counts.

As for the knockback issue, let me preface with this: I spent at least a couple week's worth of playing time at GFL over the course of almost a year now. I know what I'm saying.

The higher knockback is much more apparent there than here. And you have to put in the act of aiming & shooting into the equation too. GFL: Only two types of zombies, their headshot hitboxes almost level with each other. Aiming at their heads is a rather lazy chore.

However, in pf, due to the fact that there is a much greater variety of zombies, one cannot simply aim at a particular height--you have to shoot according to the zombies' hitboxes, where in our cases, is very various (mother zombie, half zombie, the fast zombies--which are notoriously difficult to get headshots on, the headcrab, the occasional chutlu, etc).
              • Dec 6, 2011
                We did all of the time... those vents were completely human-sided. IIRC, we had a sub-10 team win.
              • Jun 4, 2006
                Ppffpfpffpffpffpffffpffff demo? Legit claims from GFL are questionable after the last video I saw of GFL 'beating' Skyrim.

• Winner Winner x 6
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Aug 7, 2012
                  After this video we all can be happy that there is at least one server in this world who still offers real Zombie Escape compared with noob server like gfl or hellz.

Thanks Plaguefest :smile:
                  XeRoX, Feb 28, 2013 Last edited by XeRoX, Feb 28, 2013