Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Chane Admin No fall/health back to normal on Predator

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Kyron The Wise, Jul 27, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    Way back when, when Luffaren's contest for Predator was going on, settings for admins were changed so that our fall damage and extra health was gone while playing Predator, in order to make it fair between the admins/donators and the non-paying clientele of pF.

However, the contest is over. When we are playing now, it seems that every time I have one of the weapons, I jump up before the last rock on the waterfall in order to get that extra bit of velocity to skip the water faster... and of course I somehow clip a rock and die, losing the weapon (Odd how it only seems to happen to me when I have a GOOD weapon, but i digress). Since said contest is over, could we please change it back to no fall damage and 200 health for the admins/donators? Thanks.

P.S. I already know someone is just going to tell me to stop failing on the jumps, i'm just giving this (Go To Hell) in advance, as I may not be reading this post soon enough to respond in a timely fashion.
  2. Jun 11, 2011
    How do you have such low health by the last rock that you die by jumping to it? :rolleyes:
    Try to be more cautious as you go along the map to lose fall damage. By the way you dont have to jump to the last rock you can just run forward to get on it without losing damage.
  3. Apr 29, 2011
    Well, it always seems to be the times that I forget Kevlar.

And miss the river at start.

And sometimes when i fail on the chopper.

Or when the Ruins predator decides he wants his laser to chase me.

Take your pick
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    Don't Fail? Always Buy Kevlar and Helmet? That is about all the advice you need.
  5. Jun 11, 2011
    You should bind keys to buy everything you need with one button. Then you dont have to worry about going to the buy menu over and over for something.