Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Change is powerful

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by s3th, Mar 5, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2012
    "Change is a powerful and persuasive, because whether you like it or not. You either move forward or get left behind."
    -s3th

You see it everywhere, people join facebook, you join facebook, people get twitter you get twitter. People start driving electric cars you start driving electric cars, people start buying iPads, you buy iPads. It's greedy, and widely accepted, it can make us do things we never thought. I seen a 90 year old grandmother who has a PSP and plays it more than her grandchildren the other day. After that I will never look at it the same way again.

2. May 15, 2011
    I saw a 4 year old texting. I was all wtf is this shit? Bitch can type faster than me. :<
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jan 8, 2012
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Jun 4, 2006
      edited it so you don't look stupid, smart man. :nerd:
      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Jan 8, 2012
      • Jul 28, 2011
      • Jan 8, 2012
        Sir you will know when I am kidding, the least I try to do is post something that is not bashing someone every now and then. I pushed it maybe a little to far with the pony thing, just trying to redeem myself. I think ray hates me now... :crying:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • Apr 2, 2011
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Hate is just a form of a thought, that is useless in one's mind. People should just smoke some trees and we'll all be one big happy community :razzdrunk:

And to the OP, I agree with you. I go to a school that's in a wealthy area, so every single kid has to have the Iphone 4s. Some don't even like it, but they have it because "my friend has it!". Everybody conforms to wear what their friends wear, and do what their friends do. I'm one of the few that actually wears what I want, how I want, wherever I want, and people accept me for that.
        • Jan 8, 2012
          What you do and hang out with greatly impacts on how you grow up, how you dress, how you act, how you carry on your personality through the rest of your life. Most people look back and say I was a leader, I was independent, I didn't let no one influence me. However, that is simply impossible, because to be a leader you had to follow someone, some point in your lifetime. Hence we have role models, who are supposed to do the right thing, and we follow them adjusting to their type of lifestyle seeing how it is the right way to live?

No one stands out, no one is a leader, or different, everybody is influenced by something, somewhere, somehow at some time.
        • Jan 12, 2011
          Psychology and sociology. Both are great classes! :thumbsup:

Also, being a leader, different, etc. is all relative. People behave in similar or different ways relative to others, and even if one refuses to accept a certain change, one is inherently changed by the surrounding culture regardless given by the relative distance one chooses to keep away from the "change."
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Sep 26, 2010
            I helped you with some tense issues...I won't even go into restructuring your sentences, entirely. On the house! :eat:
          • Jan 8, 2012
            But she still plays it and still has it, if she didn't play it or have it anymore THEN it would be past tense right.?
          • Mar 12, 2008
            faggots drive electric cars then they turn into shrapnel when they get in a wreck.

nothing like good ol' 'murican steel.
          • Jan 12, 2011
            Actually many modern cars are intended to compress and destroy themselves during a wreck. The reason is because if more energy is exerted on the car to distort the components, there is less energy to go into the driver and passengers. Also, any additional time given in the car's destruction gives people's bodies more time to slow their momentum, so less harm is caused. Instantaneous physics at work. :thumbsup:
            • Agree Agree x 2
            • Sep 26, 2010
              No. It happened in the past. Just because I play on my computer regularly, doesn't mean that my past experiences exist. They're in the past and that's where they belong.
            • Mar 5, 2012
              i saw what i assumed to be a 7 year old in short shorts talking on the phone with that really girly, almist slutty like tone, and she goes "bitch please i would never date him, i like my men big and strong!" -true story. i wasnt even interested in girls at that age!
            • Jan 8, 2012
              I'm confused on what this has to do with the subject, but thanks for the story? :question: