Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Change.org petition to bring back zm_neko_athletic_park_v2

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kyro, Sep 9, 2018

1. Oct 24, 2015
    Meep, Merp, Derp, Beep BEEP BEEP Derp, Merp, Boop
    Post Merged, Sep 11, 2018
    I have no idea what you are talking about and idk PINK but cool.
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Feb 10, 2017
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Nov 29, 2010
      • Mar 29, 2015
        #NEKOMAPMATTERRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
      • Nov 23, 2013
        X-KLiPs, Oct 6, 2018 Last edited by X-KLiPs, Oct 11, 2018
      • Nov 4, 2017
        Can we remove maps that have damaged props that let zombies no clip through them? It has been a problem for YEARS, and I feel like it is ignored constantly. Clearly the admins know about it, but refuse to do anything about it. For example, holding down the S key and crouch jumping lets zombies clip through props on certain maps. Unacceptable.The most obvious example is a variation of ZM_lila_panic, where barricades mean squat. The map where people camp in the vent, or on top of the boxes. You know the one I am talking about.
        • Artistic Artistic x 1
          ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018 Last edited by ANTIWEEDCOP911, Oct 7, 2018
        • Oct 29, 2010
          Not even remotely the correct area to post this, but "glitchable" props are not a problem, they're a decision made by the map maker and often for very valid reasons.
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Apr 26, 2015
            I really don't think people realized the section of the forums I posted this in.