Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Changes

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Jul 19, 2013

1. Jul 8, 2012
  2. May 12, 2007
    This is some great news, I'm heading over to that link right now to check out this party thing :smile:
  3. Nov 11, 2011
  4. Jul 1, 2010
    We definately had people going a little... extreme with mic enforcement.. but that type of thing should be changed (think I talked to most of the ZE admins, I've been kinda busy though). The only time I really expect people to listen up is if someone is actively trying to give directions.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      It still happens and quite frequently. The talking is what makes the whole environment fun. It gets carried away at times of course but I personally don't want to lose our players over a matter of talking more than others.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jul 1, 2010
        As long as people arent trying to give directions then I have no problem with that (although even in this case talking is fine). When was the last time you were on the server? Send me a pm with when you were on ZE and who the admins were that were going overboard with mic enforcement. It wasn't all that long ago that I talked to people.
      • Aug 2, 2010
        We've had a discussion regarding mic spam. Someone that talks a lot is annoying as shit but they're technically not spamming the mic. We've made it VERY clear to the admin, someone that talks a lot isn't spamming the mic. Now if they don't STFU and just continue to talk for long periods of time, that's mic spam. Hell, we even gave them a basic rule of thumb. Let us know who the Robocops are and I'm sure Dharkky will spank some foos.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Hmm..have you even played there before? Or are you just making your opinions based off others? Just wondering, cuz i havent seen you there, personally. Although i don't play there a lot, i play there enough and yea its pretty much a wild zoo. But sometimes it can be really entertaining, other times it can be rather annoying.
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Not really relevant to this thread, nor was my post looking back at it, but I was agreeing to the fact that I think ZE in general is a zoo.

Back on topic, I love the Goomba stomp. Much needed improvement.
        • Feb 11, 2012
          Just responding to what i am reading. and 2 can play at this game . Wat u second also isnt relevant xD huehuehue i kid i kid.
          And wat is the Goomba Stomp again? i would go back to the OP but im too lazy lel
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Also repetitive, as I stated that above lol.

You jump on a human as a zombie and they get turned, you jump as a human and pretty much insta-kill a zombie. It's quite fun.
        • Nov 11, 2011
          If you are a zombie and jump on a humans' head, they instantly become zombies.
          If you are a human and jump on a zombies' head (one time to several times, depending on their HP [each hit deals about 2k damage]), you can kill them and you receive the points.
        • Jul 8, 2012
        • May 23, 2012
          Oh wow bout time you guys cleared the slate with the bans. :grin: ..Well most of them :grin: I've suggested that for a while now. Glad it went to work! as for the plist.. is it really for "all players?"..might I ask how to use it? Thanks :smile:
        • Feb 2, 2013
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Useful Useful x 1
          • May 23, 2012
            • Mar 16, 2013
              Great job guys, loving the idea of the Goomba Stomping :thumbsup:
            • Jul 30, 2013
              • Like Like x 1
              • Apr 13, 2013
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Oct 29, 2010
                  I'm currently overwhelmed with school full-time and work 34+ hour workweeks, uncensored rage posts reign supreme.