Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Changes

Discussion in News started by Kyle, Jul 19, 2013

1. Feb 11, 2012
  2. Apr 13, 2013
    You think I'm kidding? You think GFL ZE is bad? You ain't seen nothing yet. The higher administration that doesn't even get on ZE is where the real cancer is at. They think they're tough shit at handling situations that they don't even know about. Just join JB or MG. You'll have loads of "fun" there.

/rant
  3. Dec 30, 2006
    Alright lets stop with talking how good or bad about another clan or clans. Feel free to discuss this between yourself via private communication. You're here at Plaguefest and if you love it here great! If you don't, great again!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Way to take it completely out of proportion. I was merely laughing at the fact that you agreed cuz i thought u were an admin on GFL. I just didn't expect one to agree.

I have no idea where you get clans from out of this..Just because i have EZE in front of my name doens't mean shit all about my "Lol." comment tyvm. I have no clue what the fuck he is goin on about.
    • Dec 30, 2006
      My post was meant to be a general announcement. I have no idea how you got it through your head that my post was directed at your "lol" I don't care for your "lol" nor was I even referring to your own personal clan. My point was to cease all defamation of other clans here on Plaguefest. We do not consider it acceptable to bring upon negative comments about other communities as we do not appreciate other communities talking about us. See the great big picture here? None of this is referred to you directly. If I had meant it, I would blatantly yell it out on a speakerphone in front of the White House and have burning candles lit up on the roof spelling out your name and have a helicopter shine a big ass torch on it just so you can be sure it's directed at you.

Other than that. Hope you do understand my point. Ochem is killing my brain right now. Sorry if I made you cry. I didn't mean that either.

@Badgriuel is your father.
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Feb 11, 2012
        Huehue ok, yea ur kinda right their too..came outta nowhere with me personal clan herp.
        Your sense of humour makes me smile :grin:
      • Apr 4, 2009
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 20, 2010
        • Nov 11, 2011
          [IMG]