Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Chat dingus

Discussion in Technical Support started by Grape, Feb 4, 2015

1. Oct 24, 2013
    Heyo I use mozilla firefox on my win 7 64 os.
    I seem to every once in a while have a problem with the chat not refreshing until I either type something and then a bunch of stuff pops up after I press enter or I have to f5 to refresh the page.

I can't really give a screenshot because it wouldn't do anygood because the chat updates as soon as I press enter.

I'm not sure if you guys have any similar problems or if this is known.

I have a fairly strong pc, and have java set to be able to use a considerable amount of dingus ram.

p.s. Can we have more smileys? I think there should be more smileys that relate to users that are frequent on the website.
    For instance when I used to visit the shroomery like 10+ years ago they had some smileys that were from peoples face pictures or symbols of that individual. Nothing nasty or mean at all, just for instance like I'm Grape so there should be a grape icon. Obviously I'm not just asking for my own smiley just maybe it would be a cool thing to have for people who donate or are admins or at very least earned through something like number of posts or points or w/e.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Problem can be reproduce for more than 6 month on Chrome release/beta/dev channel on Windows 8.1.

Same Chrome channel on Windows 10 works fine.
    • Oct 24, 2013
      That's so awful.
    • May 5, 2011
      I get that sometimes as well. I'd refresh and next thing it has like many update chats by people. I also am using Mozilla.