Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Check Out My Zombie Escape Series!!!

Discussion in CS:GO Zombie Escape started by NissaDaBinks, Mar 29, 2014

1. Mar 29, 2014

For, those of you that dont have a powerful, computer to play cs:go ze. You can watch some comedic game play, that is now turning into a series.!!! If, this video becomes more popular I will start to create a series of cs:go funny moment compilations videos!! :smile:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 24, 2014
      I love that texture pack for your gun man ! also what screen recorder you using?
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 29, 2014
        To record my gameplay, I am using Fraps. Also, thank you for texture pack compliment. :smile:
      • Mar 24, 2014
      • Mar 29, 2014
        Premium, I would be getting a logo at the bottom of my videos, if I didnt have premium
      • Mar 29, 2014
        Thank you, for all your support, and opinions, for sure, I'll talk to you guys in-game and hopefully, we can create some great memories for each other to look back on and cherish. For some who want to know why, I'm doing this because, I really do enjoy playing ze and I've played for 6 years now. I also feel it is underrated compared to gun game, So, I've decided to create a series of videos showing the good and bad times on cs:go ze, in the hopes of people wanting to play a mod that is not only free, but has a great amount of people who love the mod as well. So, I can only ask kindly for you guys to like, comment, share my videos, and maybe you would like to subscribe as well.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 3, 2012
          Looks nice and well done. :thumbsup: :grin:
        • Mar 29, 2014
          Thank you so much, I will be posting daily. :smile:
        • Mar 29, 2014