Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Check out our predator score.

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by Never Enough, Mar 22, 2012

1. Feb 14, 2012

[IMG]
  2. Dec 6, 2011
    FUCK MY LIFE I was about to come on but I ended up typing a long ass post on some movies thread. >.>
  3. Nov 6, 2011
    damn id say goodjob but idk what the hell your talking about lmao anyway goodjob L)
  4. Jun 10, 2011
    Basically they beat it, but only because of a glitch, so it doesn't really count. Luffy was sad :razz:
  5. Oct 29, 2010
  6. Dec 6, 2011
    most likely because those who died, were pissed and decided to spectate instead.
  7. Feb 9, 2012
    i was there. i tend to spectate after i die as do most people. also since we ''technically'' beat it, the map resetted to normal so a lot of us didnt feel like replaying it.
  8. May 11, 2011
  9. Feb 24, 2011
    I really thought we were going to beat it fully legit that time.
    There's only me to blame at that, damn.
  10. Jul 19, 2011
  11. Feb 9, 2012
    i thot we were gonna win too, we pushed the zombies back so far that we didnt have to worry about them and just shoot the alien.
  12. Jan 8, 2012
    So it is possible to win this map with teamwork, or are you almost always guaranteed somethings going to go wrong?
  13. Mar 23, 2012
    Somehow a scrub like me got to the end. So we were all supposed to die because we couldn't kill the alien, right?
  14. Feb 9, 2012
    that is correct, which is why luffaren said it was his fault. There is apparently a glitch spot that allows u to survive the alien death.
  15. Feb 12, 2012
    Now I've seen 2 glitched wins on pf but I was eaten by a zombie both times :frown:(((((
  16. Feb 20, 2011
    Yep, you got your hopes up. You have only yourself to blame for this. Haven't you learnt PF is not competent?
  17. Mar 16, 2012
    we came close the other day we had 35 people still alive and the alien massacred everyone in one blow like...wtf !? OP