Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Cheese and Crackers

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by blackwallstreet, Jun 10, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 16, 2011
    I have heard multiple reasons on why cheese has not been on lately. A few of the rumors were he was in a car accident, and that he was banned. I checked Source Bans and saw a cheese and crackers had been banned, but was curious if this was the cheese that was an admin. Also the reason why he was banned was put up, but if someone would please explain with more detail as to what he did? I am not questioning the ban or disagreeing with momoiya's actions, rather I am asking for a more detailed analysis on why my friend was banned! :teehee: Thanks!
  2. Nov 29, 2010
  3. Oct 29, 2010
    The short answer is, he got banned for launching zombies.
  4. May 6, 2011

Cheese why did u delete me from the Friends list on Steam?

Maybe we should leave this on for people to get it out of the system.
  5. Feb 12, 2011
    I know I hate him too, but isn't that a bit to extreme to permanently ban for?
  6. Mar 26, 2011
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    He got banned 10 times.. lol :wacko: I guess the last one was perm
  9. Feb 8, 2011
    i dont even know the guy and i already hate him

BRINNGGG ON THE FLAMMEE
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    Before being admin he was banned many times for his inappropriate behavior, in fact the last time he was banned for a period of 1 week. As an admin representing Plague Fest it is inexcusable for him to knowingly break rules he is supposed to uphold and is the reason why he was permanently removed.
  11. Feb 23, 2011
    Cheese acted like a dousche most of the times on the server...
  12. May 11, 2011
    The moral of the story is, don't name yourself after edible things, oh wait..
  13. May 6, 2011
  14. Mar 19, 2011
  15. Jul 20, 2010
    He wont be missed. Another troll off our servers :grin:
  16. Mar 31, 2010
    I miss cheese and crackers. But yeah, he got what he deserved...
  17. Feb 21, 2007
    He was banned for repeated rule breaking and trolling, despite him being an admin (and supposed to be following the rules). He was perm'd because hes been banned numerous times before that.

This is getting closed so that people: 1) dont start a flame war, and 2) dont bitch about him being perm'd or how he should be unbanned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.