Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal cheesypanic really cheap spot

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by Arsis, Apr 10, 2012

1. Feb 12, 2012
    I think it came along with the new update he made but this spot is extremely cheap, since you cant enter from the window.
    Would this be illegal? Or at least can it be edited since there really no way in once the cades set up.
    Illegal pic 1

Illegal pic 2

@Cheesy
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    If 100% of the spot is impossible to get in, then it would be illegal.
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    There are really cheap spots on other maps, but as long as they aren't crouch entry or a ledge, then I'm pretty sure such spots are legal.

Based on the screenshots you've provided, it appears you can walk into the entrance. Also, unless there are extra props there, I'm having trouble imagining only one vendy closing off that doorway successfully.
  4. Feb 12, 2012
    It does, and u cant stack on another zombie to jump on top of the vendie, so it makes it a ton harder
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    That spot is extremely easy to hold, because you can shoot 3 vending machines into the door way from a spot not too far from it. My suggestion is to just remove the 3 vendies that are near-by, or just make it impossible to shoot them over. Possibly add a small object to use instead of the vendies?
  6. Oct 17, 2011
    The door looks high. You can get a boost or go on these crates and jump on the top of the vendy then flip it. It looks easy to me since the door entrance looks more then 128 inches high.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    but it's the fact that you can easily fit 3 vendies in there within 45sec (done it multiple times, seen it done multiple times). The vendies nearby need to be removed, moved, or just make it impossible to shoot them over to it.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feb 12, 2012

I tried to before i even made this thread, and u cant get on top of the vendie from above because no part of the vendie is pointing out.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Seems like making the door a couple inches higher should do the trick. @Cheesy
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Yep, that or making the window an entrance.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Though the problem with just doing that @Momo is that you can still get onto the roof using a vendy, making it physically impossible to be reached. Something needs to be done about the vendies.
    • Oct 24, 2011
      In the works of an update, will fix this and many other spots.
    • Feb 12, 2012
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I'm confused, why is getting on the roof an issue?
    • Oct 24, 2011
      It makes it so zombies cant even get to the door, i need to fix that lol
    • Oct 29, 2010
    • Feb 12, 2012
      Dont be lost momo, just be happy its fixed. :smile:
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I don't think anybody understood what I said lol. You can still use the vending machines that are nearby that hold spot to get ON TOP of the hold spot that's being referenced @Momo , and then you just shoot it away and it makes it impossible for zombies to get up. They need to triple stack + crouch jump just to get up, which is easy for the CT just to shoot them off (if they aren't knocked off by the triple stack already). It you don't understand what I mean I'd be glad to show you if you'd like.
    • Oct 29, 2010
      Oh! You must not have played the updated version, this was already fixed with the boxes you see in the first pic; the roof, while still a strong spot, is no longer that over powered at all.
    • Dec 6, 2011