Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

chello

Discussion in Introductions started by cufs, Sep 15, 2015

1. Sep 15, 2015
    Hey im cufs (which stands for Cuz You Fucking Suck; in-case you were wondering). Many of you know me from the zombie mod server. I finally got around to creating a forum account and thought id create a intro post. I'm happy to of found such a great community and am enthralled to be apart of pF! Just a quick question though about becoming a donator... In luau of paying the 10$ fee for two months via paypal could I instead provide a PrePaid credit card (visa,master,ect.) and somehow submit the card info to you guys? if so that would be awesome! I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to game with you guys & gal's! -cufs
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 12, 2015
      you beat me to the punch i was just gonna edit my post and say i just read though the forum and saw a post regarding how to use paypal and a prepaid. hindsight i probably shoulda searched b4 i posted my question... although it would be nice to not have to create a paypal but ill bite the bullet and do it cuz i <3 pF. servers aren't free either!
    • Mar 12, 2015
      good man, looking forward to playing with you :beauty:
    • Sep 15, 2015
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 12, 2015
      • Apr 26, 2015
      • Apr 13, 2012
        Welcome to the forums, enjoy the servers man!!! Glad you became a donator!! :grin:
      • Mar 12, 2015
      • Nov 13, 2014
        Cufs welcome, glad to have you hope donator treats you well!
      • Apr 26, 2015
      • Oct 24, 2013
        I was reading this as I was taking a hit from my vape and almost choked laughing.

[IMG]