Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Chiptune music!

Discussion in Creativity started by Taters, Aug 11, 2013

1. Mar 12, 2008
    I found a free chiptune music thingy and was playing with it. You can create your own music from samples, modify samples to how you want them to sound and make your own.

I made a song with it do far, I want some opinions. I'm going to keep making these because I love chiptune and I want to try re-creating music in chiptune. It sounds really happy for some reason, but i'm diggin' it. @dillinger here's the finished product.

Here's the d/l link if you want to hear it. Song is 1:31 long, 2.94 MB.
    Shiggy.

Here's the thing I used, If anyone wants to make something, post it here! I'll be sharing anything I make and samples I come across for future use
    -OpenMPT
    • Artistic Artistic x 3
      Taters, Aug 11, 2013 Last edited by Taters, Aug 11, 2013
    • Feb 1, 2011

[IMG]
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Mar 12, 2008
        I like how it came out. yesterday I had the percussion/bass lined up, all the melody was done today. I missed a lot of the DotA internationals for it, but I finally made music that appeals to me. I've had it on repeat for ~1 hr so far. It makes a decent loop. Then again it's probably my own narcissism. Either way, more to come (later)
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 1, 2011
          I definitely wanna fuck with this. I have some ideas for a pseudo-dnb chiptune song
        • Mar 12, 2008
          I made some album art for my summer chart-topper 2013 hit single. If you use WMP Like some plebians, feel free to use this as album art, as shown here.
          [IMG]

And the art.

[IMG]