Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Chodda Not around much explanation

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by masterchodda, May 8, 2012

1. Aug 8, 2010
    Hello, just wanted to let everyone know why I have not been around much lately. It is due to a full time job I have recently taken that is incredibly demanding at this time of the year. I'm sure nobody has even noticed I'm gone, :smile: but I wanted to let everyone know that this is temporary. I will be around more often as we get into the summer months. Thanks and see you on the servers!
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jan 2, 2012
      I remember playing a few games with you, i think. Hope to see you in game, of course your full time job is a higher priority, but I hope to see you in game if you can squeeze in some time :razz:
    • Oct 17, 2011
      How can I forget masterchodda lol. I am really glad that I will be seeing you again. I still have you on my friend's list.
    • Dec 7, 2010
    • May 15, 2011
      Bitch you're always playing Sup Com. Iz lame go make maps u noob. :3
      • Like Like x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Aug 1, 2011
      • Jun 17, 2011
        WHAAA? You play SupCom?? Or is Dirtie Bag messing with me?? LOL I love SupCom~! Pway wif me when you have the time =D
      • Aug 8, 2010
        I have both FA & SC2. Favorite games :grin: will play anytime. Hopefully I am not too busy the next couple weeks. Beat down on some noobs :grin:
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 17, 2011