Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

ChoddaFolio

Discussion in Mapper Portfolios started by masterchodda, May 22, 2011

1. Aug 8, 2010

Maplist:

-My Work-
    zm_choddarena
    zm_bursdelchode
    zm_choddasnowpanic
    zm_choddapfpanic
    zm_abstractchode_pyramid
    zm_abstractchode_sm
    zm_justaplace & variants
    zm_cbble_chodedit7

-Edits-
    zm_lilabeach_chodefix
    zm_moo_cbblchode
    fixed up rofolicious, smee tower elevator

-TF2-
    cp_choddafloating
    cp_orangechodelol
    cp_choddatower
    cp_sinisterchode
    cp_capturethechode
    cp_fortchodda

-WIP-
    zm_burbsdelchode remake
    zm_aztec chode new panic map
    mg_metalchode

I have not provided links to these as most are on Gamebanana.com just do a search under maps for masterchodda and you will see them all there. They are old versions and I have since worked on many of them beyond what is posted there. If you want any of my work that is not available on the PF servers lemme know. :grin:

Watch me map in real time on Livestream.com/mcmapping

Masterchodda
  2. Aug 8, 2010
    zm_battlesurfchode

This is a concept I am messing around with. I am taking the zombies and making them surf while being on a battle slider. The mixture of these concepts should provide a fast paced, fun game mode. I have not seen this done before so I have no points of reference as to what will work. I am winging it thus far.

Already, the map is looking really nice. Everyone starts off in a (guess) room where they run like hell to a launching pad. This sends you into the first surf area which in turn brings you to the battle slider area. The slider consists of several obsticles of varying heights. I am incorporating multiple path ways to get to the end with varrying degrees of difficulty for the superior pathways. The harder the path the faster you make it to the end.
    I am looking for new ideas and welcome anyone to view me live on livestream.com when I am in mapping mode. There you will be able to see me mapping in real time - minus a 3 second delay and a couple commercials- and tell me what you like or dislike. You may have an idea that would go good in the map. I would love to hear it.
    Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nov 2, 2011
      Will definitely watch, i can learn a lot with since i am starting on mapping too. Keep it up! :grin:
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Your new map sounds fresh, can't wait to play it :smile:
    • Aug 8, 2010
    • Oct 21, 2010
      What up my old friend. Make me a lila panic micro map :smile:

What server would that new concept go on? Mini games?

Taz
    • Aug 8, 2010
      Hey there bro where the hell have you been? LOL actually it is designed for the zm servers. I guess once its done a minigame version could be made. I didn't think about that. Good idea :grin:

You want a micro panic map? Funny thing, I just started one today lol
    • Nov 16, 2011
    • Feb 11, 2012
    • Aug 8, 2010
      Is there such a thing? ROFL If there is, I did it :grin:
    • Aug 8, 2010
    • Nov 16, 2011
      Make it sooner rather than later! I am interested in these sort of things!
    • Aug 8, 2010
      ok lemme get a shower then on in 30 mins. may need a drinky drink too :grin:
    • Nov 16, 2011
      <3 I hope i get to see you make that map soon! Just dont get too drunk and fall asleep in the shower!
    • Aug 8, 2010
      I have been told that livestream is major shit quality. I am going to tru teamviewer instead in Meeting Mode.
      Here is the ID for Meeting Mode: m76-472-991
      Join up and steam chat me to tell me of quality
    • Aug 8, 2010
      Teamviewer meeting mode is working perfectly and should be the prefered method of displaying your work. It is easy to setup and best of all, you do not need to install it. Just simply choose run instead of install. Then enter the meeting code m76-472-991 to join my session and watch me map. There is built in VoIP, video chat and a whiteboard just to name a few features. The download link is www.teamviewer.com
      Great place for aspiring mappers to come and talk to me and have me show you how and what to do. Some people find it advantageous to just sit and watch me map and ask me questions. The more people the better!

MC
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mapping King Mapping King x 1
      • Aug 8, 2010
        How better to spend a Friday night than mapping? LOL I am broadcasting my mapping for the next lil while. I am working on lolchode. It is LOL! Come see.
        www.teamviewer.com
        Run, Do not install. Unless you really want to.
        Click on the Meeting Mode Tab to join and enter code below.
        m22-576-317