Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Christmas

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peter, Dec 22, 2012

1. May 27, 2008
    So Christmas is literally here (Again, again, again.). A day full of eating ham, watching the Christmas Story fifteen fucking times and gifts either small or big.

Here's the thread rules:

1. Post things you are interested in that you hope to get or would like.

2. Update your posts when you get your shit.

3. Converse about this glorious that's being had or about the great feast before shredding paper. Keep it on topic.

I'll start off:
    The only things I can recall that I've asked for are a few games for my PS3, and maybe a gift card or two if I'm lucky.

Also wish Ck27 a Merry Christmas if he's still alive. He loves it.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    I asked for a rent free month... (a joint present for me Birthday and Christmas)... I know I didn't get that :frown:
  3. Jun 18, 2012
    We don't do christmas presents overhere so I'm not expecting anything. I'll prolly get my brother something though since his birthday was last week and I couldn't get him anything in time.

I might however buy myself some presents ... I was thinking about some xbox360 games since I haven't touched it in a while, maybe some cheap halo 4 or second hand crysis or something like that, idk I'm not that fond of FPS on a console...
  4. Oct 20, 2012
  5. Feb 1, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
    • Jul 28, 2011
      • Like Like x 2
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I recently overhauled my wardrobe. A princess would envy my latest shopping spree. . . -_-

On another note, I'm working full shifts both Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day.

I hope I get a massive paycheck for that week. . .
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 20, 2011
          I won't get anything for Christmas because no one gives a fuck about me, so I just bought things for myself and performed installation on my own.

That sums up my Christmas.

From the Grinch,

Churma
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 30, 2011
            A little R/C helicopter from the Source, maybe Halo 4, perhaps a new headset and a game off steam.
          • Jan 11, 2012
            Same as Churma, no one gives a fuck about me, I'll make my lil Miku a present and sleep over the rest of the day
          • Feb 14, 2012
            A dark skinned prostitute and some Columbiana fresh cut cocane.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
          • Aug 1, 2011
            I asked for clothes and some MLP merchandise.
            And a little spending money.
            And a few books. Yay books.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Mar 12, 2008
              a wall mount for a monitor (won't happen, not supposed to put holes in the wall) comfy slippers and i'll get myself a nice cigar
              • Like Like x 2
              • Oct 17, 2011
                I live away from my parents and 75% of my family. I wished for my mom to be here on Christmwin since she professed me on Skype months ago but she has to stay and take care of my grandma and aunt who came out of surgerie. My Christmas present is wishing all my family in Lebenon to stay safe from the danger keep seeing my mom here soon in February.
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jan 11, 2012
                  As expected, no one gave a fuck about me :frown:
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • May 14, 2011
                  • Mar 4, 2012

[IMG]

Mosin-Nagant bolt action rifle. It's around $150 and you can get it at pretty much any gun store.

My parents hate guns though so I know I didn't get it haha. One can hope though.
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Nov 11, 2011
                      Same as Churma. Got myself a few things including a 50 inch TV and thanks to @Brian I'll be spending a couple hundred bucks on a colorimeter just tuning the damn thing. D:
                      • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                      • Mar 20, 2011
                        • Informative Informative x 1