Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Christmas.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peter, Dec 25, 2014

1. May 27, 2008
    So Christmas is literally here (Again, again, again, again, again [Fuck, I missed a year. Oh bother.].). A day full of eating ham or turkey your preference doesn't matter to me, watching the Christmas Story fifteen fucking times and gifts either small or big.

Here's the thread rules:

1. Post things you are interested in that you hope you'd get.

2. Update your posts when you get your shit.

3. Converse about this glorious that's being had or about the great feast before shredding paper. Keep it on topic. (LSA, please delete irrelevant mindless posts from this thread. (This isn't No Count))

I'll start off:

This year, I really don't care what I get, it's more about giving and receiving for me at this stage of life.

Also wish Ck27 (Chris87) a Merry Christmas from Plague Fest if he's still alive. He loves it. And by now he'd probably rage so it's worth it. I'm not giving up on this guy, direct him to this thread.

It's worth mentioning this here, how do you guys feel about a New Year Drinkything? Leave your comments and replies below.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feb 21, 2007
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Sep 14, 2008
        Well. Unfortunately I could not give anyone anything. I can't afford it. Me and my brother are not doing anything, it just another day to us this year. But I hope everyone has a great day.

Merry Christmas @ck27
      • Oct 10, 2014
        I don't really care what I get at this point, I'm pretty content as it is.
        As for the drinky thing, I'd be down provided I'm in the state at the time.

Merry Christmas @ck27
      • Mar 4, 2012
        Merry Christmas noobs. I look forward to one last predator win with you guys.

Merry Christmas @ck27
      • Feb 27, 2012
        I'll be updating my post later (probably late tonight) and don't know what i'll be getting. Hopefully just money or gift cards.

Merry Christmas @ck27
      • Jul 14, 2010
        I got some nice dress clothes (got a wedding for my sister coming up), and other general stuff. I haven't been wanting anything lately so I am happy no one jumped the gun and tried to get me anything too big. It's been a great Christmas so far! Had a weed cookie for my big Christmas feast lol since we did our family one a few days ago due to people working now.

I think a Drinky-thing on new years would be cool.
      • Feb 8, 2013
        Merry Christmas. Thanks for using orange text, @PeNguiN. Made things easier to read. Anyways, as I'm growing older and older, things seems to get shittier and shittier. Holidays were never like when I was young, especially not Christmas. My family and relatives don't really exchange presents anymore, which doesn't bother them at all, so they're just whatever. I'm not going to use the word hope, 'cause there's no hope. It might be a miracle, but I dream of receiving a gaming chair. I can't expect it though. My mother said she'll get it for me, but I'd be willing to pitch in a third of the present. That's really all I want, and a $200 cherry MX brown keyboard, but I'll buy that myself. Seems like Christmas is another way of allowing an individual to buy gifts for themselves, I guess.
      • Jun 20, 2013
        Nothing but the annual Christmas card from my grandparents. And some games from jolly old John Doge.