Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Peter, Dec 14, 2010

1. May 27, 2008
    So Christmas is literally here (Again!). A day full of eating ham, watching the Christmas Story fifteen fucking times and gifts either small or big.

Here's the thread rules:

1. Post things you are interested in that you hope to get or would like.

2. Update your posts when you get your shit.

3. Converse about this glorious that's being had or about the great feast before shredding paper. Keep it on topic.

I'll start off:
    I haven't asked for anything yet. I think I've finally hit the age where I stop caring about what I get and hope everyone gets what they want.

Also wish Ck27 a Merry Christmas. He loves it.
  2. Oct 21, 2010
    That was funny about the Christams story. TNT baby. I just want to say Merry X mas to all. Ohh yah thanks again for the lil panic map fellas.

3. Sep 26, 2010
    True dat, I don't want anything but I'm excited that I've bought a bunch of things for the people I love and I can't wait to see their smiling faces on this upcoming christless day!
  4. Nov 21, 2010
    Only thing I asked for was a Logitech G35 headset from my folks.

Apparently I'm hard to buy for, so I'll likely get a bit of cash/gift cards from everyone else to pick up some things for the house.

Outside of that, I haven't seen some of the family in a while so it will be nice to see them all.
  5. Jul 23, 2010
    I got my netbook. I want/need nothing else.
  6. Nov 30, 2010
    Christmas Story, what's that? j/k

I hope everyone gets what they wished for on Christmas.
  7. Sep 23, 2010
    I was thinking i wanted a bears hat or shirt but after that new england game i dont know anymore. Merry X-mas oh and daddy's going to kill ralphie..
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    I dont really need much. Just a safe flight home and back. Maybe a zombie or two to shoot.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Christmas Dinner last year
  10. Jul 23, 2010
    I want.
  11. Sep 26, 2010
    I do know I'm getting this after x-mas

Attached Files:

12. Nov 25, 2010
    I want a brand new Logitech Rumble Gamepad F510 to play some Steam games like Beat Hazard, Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box, FlatOut Ultimate Carnage, Top Gun, and so I can also play my PlayStation games on my PC correctly without keyoard and it's weird layouts!

Merry X-Mus PlagueFest!
  13. Nov 30, 2010
    It looks so good I would scarf that down in a heart beat.
  14. Oct 10, 2009
    Merry Christmas guys! :grin: Have a good one.