Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Chronicles of Plaguefest

Discussion in Timeless Trench started by Ghost, Jul 15, 2012

Best Color?

Blue 7 vote(s) 33.3%
Pink 6 vote(s) 28.6%
Black 8 vote(s) 38.1%
  1. May 14, 2011
    Well I haven't seen one of these threads on this forum yet. So here it goes.

Every person who wishes to post must at the start of there post add to the story. That means that they must read the previous posts and get the full story. This is ment to be funny so don't worry about bringing peopel into it.

I will try to keep this post updated as often as I can with the full story.

In every post you must add 3 words to the story, no more, no less. You may then comment on the story 2 lines under the three words you put in the first line. Also please make them bold so its easier for me to find the words when i compose the story. No double posting, but you may team up and do a volley of comments.

Like so:

I will begin the story;

One day in

Story so far:

One day in | the Banana realm | where envio was | cooking blue scorpions | while eating lemons. | The homosexual dragon | then flew away. | Ghost being cheese | ate @Kyle 's bread | becoming a muffin | while fapping furiously | and devouring souls | wearing orange sandals |. On the other | side Jim Morrison | was preparing bagels | with Marmite sauce |. A purple dick | åt gamla köttbullar (the old meatballs) | construyó un puente (built a bridge) | while eating trees | and burning, burning... | the stupid fool. | I think this | monkey built a | telekinetically reversed wormhole | ; the great masturbator | liked bald kangaroos | and iced sex | . What the fuck | is going on? | In your vagina | mozzarella is made | , this is Sparta. | This is going | TO EXPLODE! BLAARG! | My huge dick | is really goddamn | small in fact | in comparison to | any other penis | belonging to a | quirky British kid. | Such a phallus | was needed to | conquer the Americas | in hopes to | kill all bears | diminishing their fears. | Borthozödrekram, the dragonrapist | thought it would | be nice with | the pink pope | who coincidently was | in the ass | of a huge | rapper called Loobie-Doobie-Tom. | His last victim | was still there | dressed as a |
    Ghost, Jul 15, 2012 Last edited by Ghost, Jul 16, 2012
  2. May 31, 2012

------

Story ruin'd.
  3. Oct 17, 2011

Damn you enviolinador
    Edit: sorry ghost, on my iPad, I can't make anything bold
  4. May 14, 2011

-----------------

naah it can be recovered.

And guys please refresh before posting so you dont post on top of each other
  5. May 31, 2012

-----

It WILL be ruin'd.
  6. Apr 9, 2007
  8. May 14, 2011

Ah not while I was here. Lets carry this one on anyway as its in no count so it doesn't really matter. :razz:

Why https; chrome just crosses it out?
  9. May 31, 2012

----

Gurble.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Feb 18, 2011
      • Like Like x 1
      • May 31, 2012
      • Oct 29, 2010
        I'm drunk in this train back to Santa Barbara.

This is bad.
        • Useful Useful x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
        • May 31, 2012
        • Mar 12, 2008
        • May 14, 2011
        • May 31, 2012
        • Mar 12, 2008
        • May 14, 2011

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2