Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Grape, May 24, 2015

1. Oct 24, 2013
    Has anybody gone through this and have any informational tales of how they took care of it?
    Lately I've been extremely weak, unable to think clearly, as well as a few other unpleasant side effects.
    I was recently given a barbiturate by a hospital doctor who failed to tell me it could stay in my system for days after taking it just one day. It ended up reacting with my sleeping med i took the next day to which I thought I was in the clear.
    I even informed this fucking quack I had all these different meds and after speaking to a few doctors afterwards they said they would have never ever given me fiorrocet.
    I didn't abuse anything either, though I'm sure it's hard for some of you to believe.
    On top of this for the past year I've been dealing with a hiatal hernia in my chest which nobody was able to properly diagnose. In case you are wondering what it feels like it's very similar to a the symptoms of a heart attack.
    I had doctors tell me it was panic attacks and other bullshit. I had every single test you could think of like all the scans possible and even a stress test. All these doctors want is to put me on pills.
    So does anybody have an experience with things like this?
    I'm pretty sure the hernia is from either surfing too aggressive or pushing myself bench pressing a year or so ago.
    It's been really fucking with my mnd and I'm very uncertain of my future health.
    The worst part is I see people destroy themselves with way worse and have no problems...
  2. Jun 29, 2014
    Smoke the first 48 hours, grind 22 and sleep 2 hours
    Put 24’s on the new Audi, white on white like baby powder
    Drop ya bitch off at Fulton County, might count it up and then re-count it
    Double Cup like Tunechi, bust it down with these goonies
    Give no fucks yeah, we don't give no fucks yeah
    Go fill my cup yeah, bitch go fill my cup yeah
    You heard that the slums made me, I'm cool with the convicts
    The coupe look like Akon, fuck all that bum shit
  3. Oct 24, 2013
    Just know, you're on my hitlist before I die.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jun 29, 2014
      that makes two of us, i missed u in Nam but or luck is running out
    • Oct 24, 2013
      Or luck is running out.
    • Jun 29, 2014
    • Dec 1, 2013
      Cirrhosis typically takes years and years to even come about. If you have cirrhosis, then you are likely doing something to cause the scarring. Has your doctor actually taken your liver function tests?

edit: Totally think the hiatal hernia is from you benchpressing. Why don't they just fix it surgically?
    • Oct 24, 2013
      My liver has been showing up as actively trying to process things, I don't remember the exact levels that were increased.
      I've been on way too many pills the past few years for my backpain and also anxiety which probably took a toll on my body.
      I was completely unaware of all this pain until I slowed down on them. I'm actually really good at just going cold turkey with anything addictive.
      The chest pain started a little while after I had taught a group of people to surf but it could have jist been the final straw after overdoing it with lifting.
      I'm going to try and see if i can get a biopsy, otherwise my other idea about this could be internal bleeding but it's very odd that it happened after being given barbiturates :frown:
      I haven't gone jaundice but i don't know how long it takes for that too happen.
      Im free of diseases but who knows if they just didn't test for the right things yet. I've had blood work done probably 6 times in the last year.
      The shitty thing about all of this is my company really relies on me and if I have to keep taking off for surgery or doc appointments it hits us hard.
      There was a expressive point in my life where I was drinking 151 every night with all sorts of pills for an extended period.
      They did a sonogram of my liver before all this happened and said it was fine.
      Aside from all of this my body is pretty healthy even after not being able to work out because my heartbeat is an average between 50-60 and my blood pressure is like 70/120 if i remember correctly.