Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by PonyHorse, Aug 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 3, 2011
    Well, Just 10 minutes ago A load of us were on the server were having a great time laughing chatting it up just enjoying ourselves, 3/4 of the server would tag along in the conversation.
    Having a blast like usual, A load of Admins come in and decide to mute people for having fun. Clamchowder, Who basically confessed that he muted me for no reason. Think he has power to stop people from having money even though they all engaged in conversation to which had nothing to do with the game. I'm tired of the admins who will constantly mute/gag/ban because THEY are annoying, It is ridiculous, It is not my fault that everyone has grown out of care for the admins due to the fact that they think of them selves higher than everyone else.

27 screenshots will be uploaded upon request
    Screenshots available from
    - A confused Brochacho

- A Confused Brochacho
    - po$tal
    - JadeAKAcaptainmorgan
    - [stealth-killz]

Many MANY more.
    Practically a whole server more, but console log has backed up to far, and most of the people left to retaliate to horrible administration.

I refuse to hear from other admins on this subject for they like to listen only to each other rather than the people. I'd like higherpower to listen to this plee for order.
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    You need to present your evidence. You said you had screenshots. Post them.
  3. Feb 18, 2011
    Pony....I was there you were making an ass of yourself and arguing about a mute when he muted you, I was about to mute everyone but he got there first. You were mic Spamming and being generally annoying about being muted then you got gagged...That was second time you were muted tonight...For the Same reason your lucky you weren't kicked.
  4. Mar 16, 2008
    Feel free to upload the screenshots. I gagged you not more than an hour ago for fighting with an admin.
  5. Sep 14, 2008
    You're a mic spammer. I've been in the server more than once where you were muted or told to stop. You even have a ban for it as well. Don't go around thinking you've done nothing wrong. You need to read our rules or go play somewhere else where you can spam the mic all you want.
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    If you pull logs, there is no word that I confessed that I muted you for no reason.

You and another player were at the heart of the constant mic spam, and eventually you two decided to mock another admin, so I decided to step in and nip it at the bud (Also, I was told to because I was being too lenient.) And I was advised if I saw you starting shit again to ban you for 24hr's by a level 4 admin.
  7. Aug 3, 2011
    Not that this thread is going to go anywhere or accomplish anything (l2 submit thread with screenshots) but I might as well post somethin' on account of I was there.

I go by DJ101, or A Mad Brochacho and its variations.

Specifically? I was there and can't recall anything too grievous. On rooftop_runaway Pony was joking around with several other people. Later, he was muted by NBK for making sounds over the mic. As I remember Pony, myself, and a few others remarked that there had been no warning beyond (paraphrasing): "Take it easy with the mics, guys." On top of that, I don't recall any weird sounds being made in the first place, so forget about it.

Anyway the incident in question occurred on the next map, helmsdeep, and had nothing to do with this.

Pony had been unmuted during rooftop_escape. After this, Pony said over the mic that he wished to stop talking about it and just forget about the entire thing. Which he did, and everything went back to normal. During this time a few admins (Nezumi, Pac, Dani, plus others I think) and players had a conversation about where everyone was from, also Germany.

At the start of the NEXT map, about two minutes in, Pony was muted by Clam Chowder. Pony had not been spamming, talking, making noises, anything. Far as I can remember, he never even activated his microphone. When Pony questioned this alongside me and Po$tal (I think?) he was gagged by Seeker.

In helmsdeep?

After the first mute I suppose some of what he said could be construed as annoying, maybe? But he was unmuted/gagged and behaved fine after that. He did nothing to earn the following mute, on helmsdeep, far as I can tell.

'Course, none of this matters without logs or screenshots or demos or whatever. Feel free to ask me for clarifications, explanations, etc.
  8. Aug 3, 2011
    Where is the option to upload a photo?
    Do I need to upload to a file sharing website?

And you might aswell close the thread, Like I said, Im unable to battle this when you all only believe each other.
  9. Aug 3, 2011

And in no way was I Mocking an admin. The only thing I said before I was banned, " Mayonaise turns yellow when left in the sun " Because... THE WHOLE SERVER WAS TALKING ABOUT MAYONAISE.
    I apologize that all you admins have lost your fanbase due to the lackluster of justice.
    But please, If nothing is going to happen, Close the thread.
  10. Mar 16, 2008
    You've shown no proof and I witnessed you spamming before. I don't see how we're teaming up when you've only shown us otherwise.
  11. Aug 3, 2011
    You havent eye witnessed me spamming before, They muted me, I presented my case. R N K or whatever unmuted me, because I presented a logical case, Then YOU gagged and muted me and everyone flipped on your for abuse. Present your case why dont you.
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    Shouldn't you present yours and post your 27 pictures?
  13. Jul 20, 2010
    Were still waiting for your proof since we need proof for all abuse claims. Also earlier today in the morning I had muted you and then banned you for your mic spam. Give us proof and follow the proper procedure when submitting an admin abuse claim.
  14. Aug 3, 2011
    Im sorry but I know for a fact that even if i DO post photos, Its going to get me no where.
    So like I said, Close the thread, because you can't argue with this cult.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.