Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

clan problem

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Mod started by Trigger [Red], Jan 5, 2016

1. Jul 7, 2014
    i've noticed this has been going on for actually a while now and i've noticed that admins haven't been doing their job and warning players from breaking the rules just because they're in the same clan as the player.. am I the only one that's been noticing this or??
  2. Feb 8, 2013
    You're the only one that noticed it this late.
    • Winner Winner x 2
      Orange, Jan 5, 2016 Last edited by Orange, Jan 5, 2016
    • Jan 21, 2011
      If you have some proof in the form of a demo, we can look into it.
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Jul 7, 2014
        yeah i submitted one on "Report a Player"
        Post Merged, Jan 5, 2016
        im just asking others if theyve experienced it as well
      • Feb 8, 2013
        They've been doing it since forever, especially the BFF group.
        • Winner Winner x 2
        • Jul 7, 2014
          nah ive been noticing this for a while and thought it was whatever since i saw it on a daily but now i'm really starting to see it as a problem
        • Feb 27, 2012
          If you're going to report an admin, do it through a Contact Senior Admins thread. We're more likely to see it there.
          • Informative Informative x 2
          • Jul 7, 2014
            no not an admin, although he completely ignored me lol. just the situation itself
            • Useful Useful x 1
            • Apr 18, 2014
            • Jul 7, 2014
              • Like Like x 1
              • Apr 18, 2014
                Welp, it´s true that some admins may act that way, but the only way to correct this situations is if you have any proof and report them.
              • Jul 7, 2014
                • Like Like x 1
                • Jan 21, 2011
                  Your demo only shows you calling him out for supposedly ghosting you.

The only form of ghosting which is enforceable on ZM is if they're in spectate telling people where you are, but, since your demo only shows the aftermath, we have nothing to go on.

This isn't a clan issue; you're simply misunderstanding the rules.
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Feb 8, 2013
                    It's just a rant. What don't you understand?
                  • Jul 7, 2014
                    If a player leaves to go and spectate me to see where I am, and then goes to where I was and kills me, that's not ghosting? Unfortunately I was only able to record me questioning him why he did it because he did it on the last round on officesspace and then when the map changed I started recording him. This is a clan issue. I searched him up by going through zm_try_hards members list and I found that louisville_druglord was also in it. Admins such as louis aren't doing their job simply because the player breaking the rules is their friend/in the same clan.
                  • Oct 29, 2010
                    It is ghosting, it's just not against the rules.

Is this the only issue or are there other instances where you're noticing admins not enforcing rules on clan members? If there are other issues, as Tony said, please don't hesitate to get proof and let us know through the CSA section here.
                  • Jan 21, 2011
                    • Jul 7, 2014
                      Okay I read that whole thread and yeah someone going to a spot repeatedly and getting caught by the same person isn't ghosting but the thing is, I've only gone to that place like probably once ever. I was holding tab the whole time and I saw the person leave the game and join back and sit in spectate for a little bit and then he magically knew exactly where I was and killed me. When the map finally changed he even started trolling me typing in weird meme faces and saying "mad?"

I read that whole thread you linked me to and basically all I picked up from it is, it happens, get over it.
                    • Oct 11, 2012
                      Pretty much... because what you state may be true, but unfortunately its not 100% concrete evidence as you can't see what they are looking at while in spec. It's a lot of speculation.
                    • Jul 7, 2014
                      Cirvek was obviously spectating me tho Jax. There were 3 people alive. Me and two other people which were on top of some boxes. I was the only one hiding. I was holding tab the whole time and I saw his name disappear and then he joined back and into spectate. Then, after like 40 seconds he spawns in, goes exactly to where I was and kills me. The map changes since that was the last round and then I start questioning him and all that and he even trolled me and taunted me using meme faces and saying "mad?" and all that lmao. Remember the ghosting was annoying but the admin completely ignoring me(which is shown in the demo) was what really grinds my gears. I don't even think Seeker payed attention to how that admin ignored me lol