Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Clan Rejection

Discussion in Help Desk started by Kyron The Wise, Jul 22, 2011

1. Apr 29, 2011
    If you've been on ZE the last few days, you may have heard about this. REcently, I was kicked out of the Pf Dream Team clan. When I asked Impulse about it, he said that he had no idea why I had been removed (I was at the Inaugral Failstreak), and he said he would invite me back. So I sit back and wait for the invite.

And wait...
    And wait...

When I ask Impulse about it again, he said that he had sent the invite. For some reason though, I didnt receive it. So he sends me another one.

Nada.

Eventually, once Mckay (Creator and admin of the Dream Team) came online, we asked him why i had been removed. Mckay, in his dulcent British tones, said it was an accident (He had been doing some spring cleaning and removed some people from the clan), and that he would get me right back in. So, once again, I wait for the invite.

Once again, I dont receive it.

I am at a loss for what could be causing this. Its not that I cant receive Group Invites (I've received the invite to the Minas Elites Group). For some reason, I've been banished from the Dream Team, and not even the admin can get me back in. Anyone have suggestions for how to fix this problem?
  2. Jun 10, 2011

Also, not quite sure what you're asking here... Is it that they genuinely are inviting you and you're not sure why only this group's invites aren't coming through, or is it that they're pretending to invite you and you wanna know why?

Because if it's the latter then maybe they just don't like you but are too polite (no balls) to tell you? :razz:
  3. Feb 12, 2011
    At one point you might've accidentally rejected it, if you reject a group invite once you will never be able to receive invites again.
  4. Aug 2, 2010
    Go to your Steam community page, click on invites, remove all notifications, ask for another invitation. If you were kicked from a group, future invitations will not be sent to you until you remove the notification that you were kicked.
  5. Apr 14, 2011
    sorry bro. i hate to be the one to tell you,

we found out it was you taking a piss in the staff toilet sink,

this photo was taken from are undercover spy. sorry bro your no longer welcome here

[IMG]
  6. Feb 24, 2011
  7. May 26, 2011
    im having the same problem but with PF Admins Group... penguin sent me an invite and it never showed up
  8. Aug 2, 2010
    Sorry Kyron, Ive sent at least 20 invitations to you. You must have pressed ignore like 3DG said. Fix the ignoration and you should probably be able to accept an invite. Sorry for the run around. :confused:
  10. Feb 20, 2011
    Ive sent 5 invites to you now.... weird. [IMG]
  11. Feb 18, 2011
  12. Apr 9, 2007
  13. Feb 18, 2011
    Yea, but I had a simmilar issue, I was in at least 500 groups. I removed 95% of them and it worked again. This was on the old steam though, so mabye it doesnt matter.
  14. Jun 11, 2011
    I would just like to note i sent him an invite to another group and he was able to join it with no problems.
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    then theres probably a group restriction issue.
  16. Feb 8, 2011
    just go to a friends groups that is in it then join it or ask for invite.
  17. Feb 20, 2011
    Ok Kyron, the group is now open to anyone until you can get in. Ive also sent you another invite [IMG]

Anyone else in the group feel free to spam him with invites.
  18. Apr 29, 2011
    Alright guys, I managed to get back in. Thank you for the assist, it was the fact that i still had the removal notice that was preventing me from rejoining. Thanks for all the wonderful help.

BTW Acehigh, i didnt piss in the staff toilet sink, only in your sink. Your spy is fail.
  19. Jun 11, 2011
  20. Feb 1, 2011
    i was in it but may i have another invite i was kicked out (i guess?) by accident.